RemedySpot.com

Vitamins and whole food neutraceuticals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would like to recommend a bunch of supplements that work for me including: Fibro Balance, Fibro Support, Fibro Sleep, End the Pain, and others. If anyone is interested, I can send you a sample. Email me:

infinite242@.... I like to recommend what works for me. Whitney :)On Jan 6, 2008 5:14 PM, F <triviaguy@...

> wrote:

I prefer whole food derived supplements and such as opposed to synthetic chemicals. I might be wrong. I prefer liquid to pills if I can and have tried some www.seablue.com rub on vitamins. Interesting, not sure if work

-- Eat, sleep, dream and be the music!Life is short, live each day to its' fullest!Cave softly and leave no trace.Find a cure for chronic pain!Ask about The Purrfect Petsitter and Infinite Creations!

Where do you get them?

Re: Vitamins and whole food neutraceuticals

I would like to recommend a bunch of supplements that work for me including: Fibro Balance, Fibro Support, Fibro Sleep, End the Pain, and others. If anyone is interested, I can send you a sample. Email me: infinite242gmail. I like to recommend what works for me. Whitney :)

On Jan 6, 2008 5:14 PM, F <triviaguybellsouth (DOT) net > wrote:

I prefer whole food derived supplements and such as opposed to synthetic chemicals. I might be wrong. I prefer liquid to pills if I can and have tried some www.seablue.com rub on vitamins. Interesting, not sure if work-- Eat, sleep, dream and be the music!Life is short, live each day to its' fullest!Cave softly and leave no trace.Find a cure for chronic pain!Ask about The Purrfect Petsitter and Infinite Creations!

The ones I get from my one dr are all vegetable not synthetics like those over the counter ones. Shirley Godbout

I would like to recommend a bunch of supplements that work for me including: Fibro Balance, Fibro Support, Fibro Sleep, End the Pain, and others. If anyone is interested, I can send you a sample. Email me: infinite242@ gmail.com. I like to recommend what works for me. Whitney :)

On Jan 6, 2008 5:14 PM, F <triviaguy@bellsouth .net > wrote:

I prefer whole food derived supplements and such as opposed to synthetic chemicals. I might be wrong. I prefer liquid to pills if I can and have tried some www.seablue. com rub on vitamins. Interesting, not sure if work-- Eat, sleep, dream and be the music!Life is short, live each day to its' fullest!Cave softly and leave no trace.Find a cure for chronic pain!Ask about The Purrfect Petsitter and Infinite Creations!

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

HI Shirley, would you email me more info on rhe vegetable

supplements you get from your dr? thank you. cindyinmd55@ aol.com

(no space)

>

> I prefer whole food derived supplements and such as opposed to

synthetic chemicals. I might be wrong. I prefer liquid to pills if

I can and have tried some www.seablue. com rub on vitamins.

Interesting, not sure if work

>

>

>

> --

> Eat, sleep, dream and be the music!

> Life is short, live each day to its' fullest!

> Cave softly and leave no trace.

> Find a cure for chronic pain!

> Ask about The Purrfect Petsitter and Infinite Creations!

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>

What do the vegetable supplements do? Are they expensive? <cindyinmd55@...> wrote: HI Shirley, would you email me more info on rhe vegetable supplements you get from your dr? thank you. cindyinmd55@ aol.com (no space)> > I prefer whole food derived supplements and such as opposed to synthetic chemicals. I might be wrong. I prefer liquid to pills if I can and have tried some www.seablue. com rub on vitamins. Interesting, not sure if work> > > > -- > Eat, sleep, dream and be the music!> Life is short, live each day to its' fullest!> Cave softly and leave no trace.> Find a cure for chronic pain!> Ask about The Purrfect Petsitter and Infinite Creations! > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Never miss a thing.

Make your home page. > http://www./r/hs>

I run my own chronic pain support group and they have been donated to my group.Whitney On Jan 7, 2008 6:17 AM, F <triviaguy@...

> wrote:

Where do you get them?

I would like to recommend a bunch of supplements that work for me including: Fibro Balance, Fibro Support, Fibro Sleep, End the Pain, and others. If anyone is interested, I can send you a sample. Email me: infinite242@.... I like to recommend what works for me. Whitney :)

On Jan 6, 2008 5:14 PM, F <triviaguy@... > wrote:

I prefer whole food derived supplements and such as opposed to synthetic chemicals. I might be wrong. I prefer liquid to pills if I can and have tried some www.seablue.com rub on vitamins. Interesting, not sure if work-- Eat, sleep, dream and be the music!Life is short, live each day to its' fullest!Cave softly and leave no trace.Find a cure for chronic pain!Ask about The Purrfect Petsitter and Infinite Creations!

-- Eat, sleep, dream and be the music!Life is short, live each day to its' fullest!Cave softly and leave no trace.Find a cure for chronic pain!Ask about The Purrfect Petsitter and Infinite Creations!

• 2 weeks later...

I take 1 5000 i.u vitamin D capsule once daily and it helps with pain and to aid the calcium in building stronger bones. The brand I take is from a doctor I've been seeing for about 10 years now. I don't take over the counter vitamins because they are not as healthy - lots of fillers, etc. I also take 2 calcium/magnesium capsules per day. As you have read Fibromites are usually low on magnesium. I also take an Omega 3 fish oil capsule twice daily. I believe it has helped lower my cholesterol. I also think eating lots of oatmeal and granola cereals has helped also. Since seeing my new dr. two weeks ago he has put me on more magnesium and

B complex capsules and an energy drink that I mix with liquid and drink each morning. So far no much has helped but adding additional sleeping meds has helped some with the sleep. It is just trial and error to see what works as I am sure you already know. I see the new dr. next week to see what else he has in mind. Thanks for asking and I wish we all could get the help we need. I have to keep trusting in God to see me through each day and that is How I do it. Shirley Godbout

Re: Re: Vitamins and whole food neutraceuticals

What do the vegetable supplements do? Are they expensive? <cindyinmd55@ aol.com> wrote: HI Shirley, would you email me more info on rhe vegetable supplements you get from your dr? thank you. cindyinmd55@ aol.com (no space)> > I prefer whole food derived supplements and such as opposed to synthetic chemicals. I might be wrong. I prefer liquid to pills if I can and have tried some www.seablue. com rub on vitamins. Interesting, not sure if work> > > > -- > Eat, sleep, dream and be the music!> Life is short, live each day to its' fullest!> Cave softly and leave no trace.> Find a cure for chronic pain!> Ask about The Purrfect Petsitter and Infinite Creations! > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _______________ ___> Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > http://www..

com/r/hs>