RemedySpot.com

Re: Question about Lyrica

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I did when I first ordered my foam pad and had to hang it on the line in the basement for several days so it could air out. The higher quality one and more expensive one I got for the other bed had no odor problems.

sue in ohio> >> > Thanks Sandie- I looked at the temperpedic mattresses and they were > sooo expensive! We have a king bed! I will look into a foam mattress > topper-Thank you for the info!!!!! Beth> >>

Tempurpedic is def the way to go. I experience relief from my pain at night from it. It is VERY pricey. But you spend so much of your life in bed, and having fibro it's a godsend! I highly recommend it!

Warmly, Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I have had the temperpedic topper for several years now and never noticed any odor.

Pam

Re: Question about Lyrica

Has anyone had trouble with a chemical odor coming from the tempurpedic or space foam mattresses? That's the only negative I've heard about them. Maybe it goes away after awhile? Comments? >> Thanks Sandie- I looked at the temperpedic mattresses and they were sooo expensive! We have a king bed! I will look into a foam mattress topper-Thank you for the info!!!!! Beth>