RemedySpot.com

RE: Re:MMS; the truth be told

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am curious....in reading the many posts reporting success with various protocols, I have never read where you (or others) mention incorporating any form of physical exercise. Do you do any- even the non taxing stretching such as Tai Chi or Qui Qong which are designed to get energy flowing and re distributed. It seems, at least to me, something of this nature should also an integral part of achieving the "feel good" results desired as opposed to relying on gadgets, instruments and substances such as MMS, Vitamin supplements, etc. etc.ransley <ransley@...> wrote: I've built my own Beck style devices, several of them

of differentconfiguration, and, as posted long ago but now erased, had many wonderfulresults from them. Then I somehow I became super sensitive to theelectricity on my wrists and had to give it up.After a few years problems began to creep back into my life and I could not-much to my great dismay- use my BE units no matter what I tried. Thank God for MMS is all I need to say. I really and truly miss BE-ing and somehow hope that my MMS experience mayactually allow me to once again do BE because it made me feel good and madehair grow back. MMS does not actually make me feel good but some things Ihave learned to help me deal with the Herxes have made me feel very good,most notably what I now call "The Bath of Life". Also haven''t seen any hairgrow back from MMS.DaddybobNo virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1229 - Release

Date: 1/17/200811:12 AM

You are right....mental attitude(including human contacts), nutrition, and all the excercise you can handle. Right now, I'm running as if cross country skying. It is more fun, and doesnt damage the knees as much. Try dancing, the key is to find something you enjoy. Carol Ann <saffireskyes@...> wrote: I am curious....in reading the many posts reporting success with various protocols, I have never read where you (or others) mention incorporating any form of physical

exercise. Do you do any- even the non taxing stretching such as Tai Chi or Qui Qong which are designed to get energy flowing and re distributed. It seems, at least to me, something of this nature should also an integral part of achieving the "feel good" results desired as opposed to relying on gadgets, instruments and substances such as MMS, Vitamin supplements, etc. etc.ransley <ransleyatmc (DOT) net> wrote: I've built my own Beck style devices, several of them of differentconfiguration, and, as posted long ago but now erased, had many wonderfulresults from them. Then I somehow I became super sensitive to theelectricity on my wrists and had to give it up.After a few years problems began to creep

back into my life and I could not-much to my great dismay- use my BE units no matter what I tried. Thank God for MMS is all I need to say. I really and truly miss BE-ing and somehow hope that my MMS experience mayactually allow me to once again do BE because it made me feel good and madehair grow back. MMS does not actually make me feel good but some things Ihave learned to help me deal with the Herxes have made me feel very good,most notably what I now call "The Bath of Life". Also haven''t seen any hairgrow back from MMS.DaddybobNo virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1229 - Release Date: 1/17/200811:12 AM

....since starting CSilver i've never had a sick day or more than a brief morning sniffle despite some nasty stuff spreading around that it seemed everybody got. while on high dose MMS instead of CSilver i got a cold from being around a kid who only had a days worth of sniffle and the rest of her family (who eat like polluted fools and get zero exercise) didn't catch it. it hung around in me at a fairly low level for a couple weeks with my nose running like a faucet much of the day. it might've been a lot worse without MMS or i might've not got it at all. i'd been feeling impervious and that was shattered. it was NOT a herx.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of Jim Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 8:43 PM Subject: Re:MMS; the truth be toldNitrous oxide is one molecule off from nitrogen dioxide, but they are worlds apart in their chemical effects and the same analogy is true for virtually all inorganic chemicals. Jim Humble mentions the the bleach/ chlorine dioxide relationship also as would anyone who has worked with it who has even a rudimentary knowledge of chemistry.The fact is that both smell alike, but that is about it. MMS may not be a miracle, but it is pretty close to it. Chlorine is a nasty cleaning agent that most health oriented people avoid when possible.Can you stop a cold with bleach mid-stream? Bleach under certain conditions causes cancer, while MMS is said to cure it. With all of the claimed wonders of modern science, no medicine in common use will stop a cold. I have no way of testing MMS against cancer, but I know that it will stop a cold and have no doubts that it will do the latter.The saving grace of MMS is that it dissipates into salt and water in two hours. Otherwise, there would, no doubt, be undesirable negative side effects. As it is, we apparently have something simply that gives us the power to halt virtually all infectious diseases...