RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Q-tip sinoplasty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I read it on the net.You lie back, with two q-tips dipped in oil(so as to irritate the tissues less).As gently as possible, push a q-tips into the sinuses that run up to the eye. It is easy to confuse with the larger cavity, so try to follow the front of the nose. You may have to go back down, to find the opening, so you can go back up again.Work around, rotating it, etc. , to open up the passageway . It can be hard. I have drawn blood, but back off and try another day.When the tip is all in there, you are up there near the eye. Rotate to open the passageway. Be careful as stuff may drain out.Some people cure acute sinusitis this way.I can breathe so much better, it is a wonder. And all my life, so much suffering, pennicillin, surgery, doctors who dont

know anything! Lots of money would be in my pocket, too, if I had heard of this 40 years ago(oh , the wonders of the internet!).From: Lucky Jimenez <writelucky@...> Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 9:19:49 AMSubject: Re: Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement

Hi ! Just read your post. Where can I get more information on q-tip sinoplasty?ThanksLuckyFrom: Meredith <meredith848>Beck-blood-electrif ication@gro ups.comSent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 9:00:51 AMSubject: Re:

[beck-blood- electrification] Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement

For sinuses, try the q-tip sinoplasty. I have ( knock on wood) cured a lifetime of sinusitis with it.From: Theron G. Burrough <theron_burrough>Beck-blood-electrif ication@gro ups.comSent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 10:51:09 PMSubject: [beck-blood- electrification] Re:

Miracle Mineral Supplement

Yes, he does. He also says not to use vinegar because it promotes

candida. That stuff cleared my sinuses and put a spring into my step.

I need to learn more about what to replace in the body before

starting to take it again.

Theron

(I am not set to receive messages from this group and am just stopping

in. Please email if you wish to reply personally.)

>

> Is it true that Humble now advocaes citric acid instead of vinegar

as being more effective?

>

>

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

From: Meredith <meredith848@...> Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 9:45:53 AMSubject: Re: Re:Q-tip sinoplasty

I read it on the net.You lie back, with two q-tips dipped in oil(so as to irritate the tissues less).As gently as possible, push a q-tips into the sinuses that run up to the eye. It is easy to confuse with the larger cavity, so try to follow the front of the nose. You may have to go back down, to find the opening, so you can go back up again.Work around, rotating it, etc. , to open up the passageway . It can be hard. I have drawn blood, but back off and try another day.When the tip is all in there, you are up there near the eye. Rotate to open the passageway. Be careful as stuff may drain out.Some people cure acute sinusitis this way.I can breathe so much better, it is a wonder. And all my life, so much suffering, pennicillin, surgery, doctors who dont

know anything! Lots of money would be in my pocket, too, if I had heard of this 40 years ago(oh , the wonders of the internet!).From: Lucky Jimenez <writelucky@...> Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 9:19:49 AMSubject: Re: Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement

Hi ! Just read your post. Where can I get more information on q-tip sinoplasty?ThanksLuckyFrom: Meredith <meredith848>Beck-blood-electrif ication@gro ups.comSent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 9:00:51 AMSubject: Re:

For sinuses, try the q-tip sinoplasty. I have ( knock on wood) cured a lifetime of sinusitis with it.From: Theron G. Burrough <theron_burrough>Beck-blood-electrif ication@gro ups.comSent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 10:51:09 PMSubject: [beck-blood- electrification] Re:

Theron

>

as being more effective?

>

>

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Thanks for the information !From: Meredith <meredith848@...> Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 9:47:14 AMSubject: Re: Re:Q-tip sinoplasty

From: Meredith <meredith848>Beck-blood-electrif ication@gro ups.comSent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 9:45:53 AMSubject: Re: [beck-blood- electrification] Re:Q-tip sinoplasty

know anything! Lots of money would be in my pocket, too, if I had heard of this 40 years ago(oh , the wonders of the internet!).From: Lucky Jimenez <writelucky (DOT) com>Beck-blood-electrif ication@gro ups.comSent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 9:19:49 AMSubject: Re: [beck-blood- electrification] Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement

Theron

>

as being more effective?

>

>

All new - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

Right now(out of fear of sinusitis, plus lots of dust on the job that gives me sinusitis) I'm doing it maybe twice a week.No sinusitis in 9 mos! (knock on wood).MMFrom: Dave Feustel <dfeustel@...> Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 10:11:43 AMSubject: Re: Re:Q-tip sinoplasty

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 06:45:53AM -0800, Meredith wrote:

> I read it on the net.

> You lie back, with two q-tips dipped in oil(so as to irritate the tissues less).

> As gently as possible, push a q-tips into the sinuses that run up to the eye. It is easy to confuse with the larger cavity, so try to follow the front of the nose. You may have to go back down, to find the opening, so you can go back up again.

> Work around, rotating it, etc. , to open up the passageway . It can be hard. I have drawn blood, but back off and try another day.

> When the tip is all in there, you are up there near the eye. Rotate to open the passageway.

> Be careful as stuff may drain out.

> Some people cure acute sinusitis this way.

> I can breathe so much better, it is a wonder. And all my life, so much suffering, pennicillin, surgery, doctors who dont know anything! Lots of money would be in my pocket, too, if I had heard of this 40 years ago(oh , the wonders of the internet!).

>

How often do you do this procedure?

Thanks.

• 2 years later...

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 06:45:53AM -0800, Meredith wrote:

> I read it on the net.

> You lie back, with two q-tips dipped in oil(so as to irritate the tissues

less).

> As gently as possible, push a q-tips into the sinuses that run up to the eye.

It is easy to confuse with the larger cavity, so try to follow the front of the

nose. You may have to go back down, to find the opening, so you can go back up

again.

> Work around, rotating it, etc. , to open up the passageway . It can be hard. I

have drawn blood, but back off and try another day.

> When the tip is all in there, you are up there near the eye. Rotate to open

the passageway.

> Be careful as stuff may drain out.

> Some people cure acute sinusitis this way.

> I can breathe so much better, it is a wonder. And all my life, so much

suffering, pennicillin, surgery, doctors who dont know anything! Lots of money

would be in my pocket, too, if I had heard of this 40 years ago(oh , the wonders

of the internet!).

>

How often do you do this procedure?

Thanks.