RemedySpot.com

Re: cannibalism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I dont like the new age too much either. I lived in a new age town,,,,ooooooohhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,later read they go to Mexico en mass to recieve energy from????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,of course , it is right on a pyramid that was used for the "energy purpose" of carving out the hearts of livingvictims by the thousands,,,,,eating some of them,,,,,and feeding the rest to the zooo animals.............sounds real new age to me. What i mean is, if there is no morality, then why not? It is only one opinion against another, and all religions are equal, after all. (pardon the irony) eegnora@... wrote: For the record, I AM a successful holistic practitioner. I also possess an open mind. It is not so wide open, however, that anyone can dump whatever they want into it. I maintain a healthy skepticism--particularly when something presents itself in "New Age" terms, such as "energy" or anything to do with "quantum physics" (the catch-all seductive buzzword of our time). There is far more along these lines that is worthy of considerable mistrust than not. Caveat emptor. PLEASE. Homeopathy has a somewhat proven track record. QXCI does not.I remain steadfast that QXCI is not to be trusted. Period.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.