RemedySpot.com

Vulvodynia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just got this question from a newsletter reader (she is not the first one to ask me about vulvodynia!)--

"I just read your article on Vulvodynia http://www.fms-help.com/June2005.htm (topic 11) and went to the Vulvar Foundation website. I have done much research on Vulvodynia, I have just recently been diagnosed with it. I haven't gotten the Calcium Citrate yet but am using Estrace cream along with Calendula cream, can't tell a difference yet. What are some of the things you do for it and does it help, everywhere I turn it seems as thought someone else has it, I have been dealing with it about five months now and been to doctor after doctor but have finally settled with this wonderful lady gynecologist, I take my research to her and then she is helpful to me. I guess at this point we are just trying things and both learning. I have learned that IBS is also tied in with it, I had a feeling that it was. I have learned so much from surfing the web for vulvodynia, what would we do without it?"

Does anyone have suggestions that could help?

Dominie

I am interestdin learning about vulvodynia as well my life with my husband has not been so great lately in that area. shelly"christina h." <christina-777@...> wrote: I HATE TO EVEN ASK WHAT THIS IS? I HAVE AN INKLING, BUT WILL HAVE TO RESEARCH WHAT IT MEANS.Shirley Godbout <prywarr > wrote: I

am not sure but I think I had it in the past. What are the symptoms? Shirley Godbout Vulvodynia Just got this question from a newsletter reader (she is not the first one to ask me about vulvodynia!) -- "I just read your article on Vulvodynia http://www.fms- help.com/ June2005. htm (topic 11) and went to the Vulvar Foundation website. I have done much research on Vulvodynia, I have just recently been diagnosed with it. I haven't gotten the Calcium Citrate yet but am using Estrace cream along with Calendula cream, can't tell a difference yet. What are some of the things you do for it and does it help, everywhere I turn it seems as thought someone else has it, I have been dealing with it about five months now and been to doctor after doctor but have finally settled with this wonderful lady gynecologist, I take my research to her and then she is helpful to me. I guess at this point we are just trying things and both learning. I have learned that IBS is also tied in with it, I had a feeling that it was. I have learned so much from surfing the web for vulvodynia, what would we do

without it?" Does anyone have suggestions that could help? Dominie Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Vulvodynia is a painful condition of the vulva (sorry if this is tmi for some people). So it's all outside, not inside. It's really a general term, a symptom more than anything according to vulvodynia dot com. I talk with many women that have this and other related conditions like IC in another group I belong to. If anyone has any questions feel free to e-mail me :)

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Pelvic floor muscles may be involved, Coccyx may be involved but you've probably checked those. Is uterus and or bladder prolapsed? Prolapse can give pain there. Is pain only on weight bearing or also prone and supine? Scars from child birth or injuries to area? I imagine you checked for those also....

Janet L Rueger, DCCertified in CraniopathyCertified BodyTalk Practitioner149 Clear Creek Dr., # 105Ashland, OR, 97520541-690-6799bodytalk@...

On Jul 7, 2011, at 8:00 PM, Joan Schultze wrote:

I have a lady with pain around her vulva. Have any of you treated women

with this or know of paths to follow?

Joan Schultze, DC

Lake Oswego