RemedySpot.com

Re: the no vinegar candida myth (was about MMS)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is also intreresting to note that eating saurkraut, and other fermented foods, is very good for you.From: Duncan Crow <duncancrow@...> Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 2:29:24 PMSubject: the "no vinegar"

candida myth (was about MMS)

Theron, it's a myth that one has to categorically avoid vinegar

because it might feed candida; the advice applies only to vinegar that

contains sugar.

Vinegar is secreted by probiotic bacteria that CONTROL candida and

other pathogens with it; it is actually a beneficial fuel for bowel

lining cells, and people who do not recognize that fact are not aware

of the research. In fact people who avoid vinegar may be fostering

leaky gut by not feeding their bowel lining at the precise time their

probiotic organisms are low and unable to do so either.

If you have candida and bowel dysbiosis to control, I urge you to join

the strongest and most successful candida group, candidiasis:

http://groups. / group/candidiasi s

....we have busted several candida myths including the "no vinegar"

myth, the "no yeast" myth, the "no alcohol" myth, the "use salt-C"

myth, the "whole grains, spelt, buckwheat, quinoa etc are good for

you" myth, and so on....and unlike other candida approaches ours

usually produces wellness in a month or two.

Duncan

>

> Yes, he does. He also says not to use vinegar because it promotes

> candida.

Absolutely, . I've helped to bust several " candida myths " like

that one on the candidaisis group, and people ae quite pleased they

don;t have to avoid all vinegar, yeast, alcohol, mushrooms, or inulin.

Duncan

> >

> > Yes, he does. He also says not to use vinegar because it promotes

> > candida.

>

I just realized what i have is candida and am taking mms ...it's

working but I've had it for so long ...is there any test

that shows if i have it or not for sure please let me know

I'm tired of doctors saying i don't ahve it and then

the guy in whole foods insists...i don't know what else

it can be and it's making me crazy. It's so bad from having

it since 05 I will have to get the scenar to get rid of it

as I'm two sizes bigger

appreciate any feedback

I am 99% sure as the mms hits where i feel it

thankyou

kathelee@...

Re: the " no vinegar " candida myth (was

about MMS)

> Absolutely, . I've helped to bust several " candida myths " like

> that one on the candidaisis group, and people ae quite pleased they

> don;t have to avoid all vinegar, yeast, alcohol, mushrooms, or inulin.

>

>

> Duncan

>

>

>> >

>> > Yes, he does. He also says not to use vinegar because it promotes

>> > candida.

>>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

I do the spit test to see if my fungus/candida has gotten better:

Before you go to bed, set a glass of water nearby. First thing when you wake up in the morning, gather all your spit together and spit into the glass of water. Watch what it does, check back in a few minutes, in 15 min. and lastly, in 30 min. If the spit goes down with long "legs" and swims around in threads and clumps, and settles in clumps on the bottom of the glass, you definitely have a fungus infestation.

(After my advanced breast cancer diagnosis in August, I found this to be my disgusting result... All cancer patients, and most sick people, are fungus infested, I later learned. Fungus is the last stage of a very diseased body. As Dr. Simoncini of Rome, Italy, says: CANCER IS A FUNGUS. He treats cancer/fungus very successfully with nothing but baking soda IVs; the tumors usually disappear within days.) More about his revolutionary cancer theory at: www.cancerfungus.com

If your spit stays nicely on top of the water, you don't have any fungus.

(After a month and a half of eating vegetables, beans and lentils, some fruit, a large raw salad daily, the baking soda boiled with maple syrup treatment to alkalize the body and to kill cancer cells/fungus, and cottage cheese blended with flaxseed oil daily (from the cancer curing Budwig Diet), some grapefruit seed extract capsules and a few other alkalizing supplements I had already, and not to forget, the Bob Beck Protocol every day...my spit stayed on top now and looked well behaved. But, after a few weeks of going off the strict diet, eating some cheese/fish/chicken/bread and then turkey on Thanksgiving!, well my spit test was a little fungusy again, a few legs and clumps settling down. I'm not out of the woods yet. Time to go back to the veggies...)

Hope this helps.

Peace, le

Not being known does not keep the truth from being true: Bach

=

None are so enslaved as those who falsely think they are free: Goethe

=

We're not a democracy. It's a terrible misunderstanding and a slander to the idea of democracy to call us that. In reality, we're a plutocracy: a government by the wealthy: Ramsey , former U.S. Attorney General

=Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of State and corporate power: Benito Mussolini

=

The corporate grip on opinion in the United States is one of the wonders of the Western world. No First World country has ever managed to eliminate so entirely from its media all objectivity - much less dissent: Gore Vidal

=

From: kathelee <kathelee@...>Subject: Re: Re: the "no vinegar" candida myth (was about MMS) Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 7:33 PM

I just realized what i have is candida and am taking mms ...it'sworking but I've had it for so long ...is there any testthat shows if i have it or not for sure please let me knowI'm tired of doctors saying i don't ahve it and thenthe guy in whole foods insists...i don't know what elseit can be and it's making me crazy. It's so bad from havingit since 05 I will have to get the scenar to get rid of itas I'm two sizes biggerappreciate any feedbackI am 99% sure as the mms hits where i feel itthankyoukatheleeverizon (DOT) net [beck-blood- electrification] Re: the "no vinegar" candida myth (was about MMS)> Absolutely, . I've helped to bust several "candida myths" like> that one on the candidaisis group, and people ae quite pleased they> don;t have to avoid all vinegar, yeast, alcohol, mushrooms, or inulin.>>> Duncan>> >> >>> > Yes, he does. He also says not to

use vinegar because it promotes>> > candida.>>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>