RemedySpot.com

Re: Happy New Year !!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

: : Hey , we made it through another year.............I mean the human race survived.......and it has been good. Through meditation (concentrating on the breathing , and so quieting the mind), and prayer (repitition of the holy name and sending out good vibes to everybody, and to specific people I know) , I have made myself feel better,an example of selfish altruism. By continuing my simple traction methods, I have gotten my right arm into much better shape. It is almost up to strength, the nerve tingling is way down, and

when I press the funny bone ,it is not nearly the wierd funny bone feeling that I had been having.Also I am back to work, getting some regular exercise and money as a carpenter. Things are looking up! Speaking of amazing, my wife, suffering from a serious case of emphezema, admits that she may be interested in an alternative therapy (that really is amazing!). Have you heard of any updates on the available methods, or of ways to find practicioners in the D.C. area? The last I heard , there was an improved h2o2 injection method that works in many cases. I would also like to see if the cs inhalation method works. Any other good stuff you've heard of? Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.