RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Natural Cure for Fibromyalgia and things that help me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I benifit greatly from deep massage as my problem are deep in the tissues. yes, it hurts, but it also takes the soreness away. I have also done the foot detox and I did think that helped, but the gal that did it lives 2 hours away, so not something I can do or afford regularly. But, I did start taking Olive Leaf Extract and I am noticing a great big difference in the way I feel. I am very senstive to all starches, grains, and sugar, but since I began the Olive Leaf, I have able to eat small amounts of these foods. I might get some soreness, but--It goes away once I stay away from those foods. I would get really bad sore spots on my head and then a bad headache. This has improved greatly. Olive Leaf Extract is also suppose to be antiviral and antibacterial. I have not even had a sniffle since I begin this regimin in November. Also, my gut problems that I had before the Olive Leaf are 99% better.

there is a lot of info on this on the web and a book by Dr. Morton titled "Olive Leaf Extract". If this supplement does only half of what he says, it is a miracle supplement for sure! Those of you that are looking for natural things rather than depending on drugs to heal, this may be of help. I do take an anti-imflamatory, Etodolac and have dabbled with 50 mg Lyrica, which makes me feel like a zombie, so that one is out. Then also, I take 2 other supplements, Cetyl Mistroleate (CMO) and Monolaurin, both of these are in the fatty acid chain. I also have RA symptoms, and the CMO is great for that. I have no pain or stiffness in my joints. Elaine <cindyinmd55@...> wrote: Wow Carla, thank you so much. I have never heard of any of the things you mentioned. I am always open to new things especially when someone says they work for them. I will be checking into them. thanks again>> Thanks for the info on Jane . , you are right about the things> in her book being the things I already do too. I will be unsubscribing.> > > > I am very sensitive to medicine and even vitamins. I don't take any> medication for the pain or sleep but I do use enzymes with my meals. I> also use Zymepro which is an enzyme between

meals which dissolves the> fibrous tissue and has helped a lot with the painful areas in my thighs. I> have been having massotherapy for a couple years and also aqua chi (foot> detox) which drains the lymphatic system and gives me more energy. A friend> of mine sells liquid silica and I've been using this for a little over a> year. It has really improved the condition of my nails and hair. My nails> used to be soft and flat shaped and now they are curved and really strong.> There is also a silica gel that I used recently for a painful area on my leg> and it is much better. My massotherapist worked on it and I could hardly> stand the pain - which didn't get any better. The silica did what he> couldn't do. I use lavender oil at night on my feet and hands and I really> believe the silica helps me to sleep better. Just wanted to share a few>

things that might work for some of you. Massotherapy, aqua chi and silica> are my three favorites.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.