RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: DIZZINESS AND LIGHTHEADEDNESS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dizziness, lightheadedness, and verrtigo can also occur during a migraine... and a migraine can occur without a headache... just another possibility again, antivert is a great medication for just general vertigo if there is no other cause that should be addressed blessed be lizDominie Bush <dombush@...> wrote: I too have had episodes of dizziness and lightheadedness. Looking back, I think some were brought on from being under severe life stresses during that time.

(long story...) It could be that I tighten my muscles (unknowingly) to the point of cutting off oxygen to my brain. Sometimes the vertigo came on quickly without warning - just sitting at the computer or teaching, or sometimes when I turned around quickly. Haven't had an episode in a long time fortunately.... I wonder if lightheadedness could also be from hormone fluctuations or a side effects of meds.>> SINCE BEING DIAGNOSED FOUR YEARS AGO WITH MONO, I HAVE SUFFERED FROM > STRANGE LIGHTHEADEDNESS. HAVE HAD EVERY TEST IMAGINABLE- I DID HAVE A > POSITIVE TILT TABLE TEST AND AM CURRENTLY ON BETA BLOCKERS BUT THEY > HAVE NOT LESSENED THIS STRANGE FEELING. DOES ANYONE ELSE SUFFER FROM > THIS?>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

I also have the same strange lightheaded feeling- sometimes I think I can't make through taking a shower. I also get the ringing and or pounding in my ears at the same time-drives me nuts!southernyankee7457 <southernyankee7457@...> wrote: >> SINCE BEING DIAGNOSED FOUR YEARS AGO WITH MONO, I HAVE SUFFERED FROM > STRANGE LIGHTHEADEDNESS. HAVE HAD EVERY TEST IMAGINABLE- I DID HAVE A > POSITIVE TILT TABLE TEST AND AM CURRENTLY ON BETA BLOCKERS BUT THEY > HAVE NOT LESSENED THIS STRANGE FEELING. DOES ANYONE ELSE SUFFER FROM > THIS?>I too have had this lightheadedness, which no doctor seems to be able to explain. I did have a small mini-stroke, and was put on medication for high cholesterol (Lipitor)

and after that it seemed the lightheadedness went away.