RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: MMS; the truth be told,;; quackery

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Personally, I think that if something works then you should try it.I believe that lots of stuff out there is quackery. For example, penecillin did not cure me, so it is therefore quackery.Most of the surgeries in the Us today are profit driven quackery. And making $10 K per hour must be nice. No procedure works for eveyone all of the time, so all of medicine is , by definition, quackery. minajazz67 <minajazz67@...> wrote: I've been on an MMS group for months now and I have not ready every post but I have ready

plenty enough to know that not everyone gets nauseous but that may have to do with the fact that different people have different things wrong with them and have different degrees to which they heal. It is my understanding that chlorine dioxide is the strongest oxidizer known. It only oxidizes and nothing else. Thus, if your body has a lot of unhealthy gunk deposited in critical areas that is making you sick, or if it has poisons such as heavy metals deposited, or if there is a heavy load of bacteria growing somewhere, or any other unhealthy condition it will continue to work on that stuff day after day. If you are only using a few drops each day, and those few drops only contain a couple of milligrams of chlorine dioxide. You may have thousands of times more stuff that needs to be oxidized that a few drops can handle, but it is working on it. And the fact that you get sick or have diarrhea when you take a heavier dose

proves that it is oxidizing the stuff and your body can only throw off a certain amount each day. So people who have more toxins in their body will have more nausea.People who take MMS need to keep the dose up just under the nausea level. They will finally get there, but know that it is working as long as it makes them sick when they take too much. When it quits making a person sick, then they will be well. This means that when someone is better, then they NO LONGER HAVE NAUSEA. MMS works. I have been taking it and guess what? I do have nausea but I am patient and I am giving it a chance. Guess what? If I lower my dose, I am still taking MMS but just less and I DON'T get nausea. I cannot wait to get to the day when I am no longer nauseated while taking the 15 drop dosage twice a day. Hopefuly soon.You see? Some diseases allow much heavier loads of bacteria and virus. It can take a while. People are told not to

get discouraged, and to keep at it.I hear that it does not damage healthy cells because pathogens and viruses are anaerobic and that is what MMS kills, not the good stuff that is aerobic. If you are interested, I can show you websites about MMS, and I would be happy to do so. Do your research more carefully next time before you choose to attack. Have you actually tried it yourself? It would be good to know if you have or not.And you are right, this group is for talking about the electromedicine alternative to chemical medicines so I'll get off my high horse and return to my lurksome corner in the shadows now.Be well and take care of yourself.>> yeah, but they won't tell you is that the MMS product> is not natural

and that its chemical composition is> one molecule of oxygen more than that of bleach.> That's why it makes people nauseous when drinking it.> Not because of "die off".> It is a "free radical" that can damage healthy cells> as well as microbes.> Remember that this group is for talking about the> electromedicine alternative to chemical medicines.> > > 's homepage: http://www.geocities.com/a57ngel/ > > "If all men would heal someone then everyone would be healed. Yes, we are our brother's keeper."> > Political animated comics:> http://www.markfiore.com/animation/stay.html> > > _________________________________________________________________________> Looking for last

minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Personally, I think that if something works then you should try it.I believe that lots of stuff out there is quackery. For example, penecillin did not cure me, so it is therefore quackery.Most of the surgeries in the Us today are profit driven quackery. And making $10 K per hour must be nice. No procedure works for eveyone all of the time, so all of medicine is , by definition, quackery. minajazz67 <minajazz67@...> wrote: I've been on an MMS group for months now and I have not ready every post but I have ready

plenty enough to know that not everyone gets nauseous but that may have to do with the fact that different people have different things wrong with them and have different degrees to which they heal. It is my understanding that chlorine dioxide is the strongest oxidizer known. It only oxidizes and nothing else. Thus, if your body has a lot of unhealthy gunk deposited in critical areas that is making you sick, or if it has poisons such as heavy metals deposited, or if there is a heavy load of bacteria growing somewhere, or any other unhealthy condition it will continue to work on that stuff day after day. If you are only using a few drops each day, and those few drops only contain a couple of milligrams of chlorine dioxide. You may have thousands of times more stuff that needs to be oxidized that a few drops can handle, but it is working on it. And the fact that you get sick or have diarrhea when you take a heavier dose

proves that it is oxidizing the stuff and your body can only throw off a certain amount each day. So people who have more toxins in their body will have more nausea.People who take MMS need to keep the dose up just under the nausea level. They will finally get there, but know that it is working as long as it makes them sick when they take too much. When it quits making a person sick, then they will be well. This means that when someone is better, then they NO LONGER HAVE NAUSEA. MMS works. I have been taking it and guess what? I do have nausea but I am patient and I am giving it a chance. Guess what? If I lower my dose, I am still taking MMS but just less and I DON'T get nausea. I cannot wait to get to the day when I am no longer nauseated while taking the 15 drop dosage twice a day. Hopefuly soon.You see? Some diseases allow much heavier loads of bacteria and virus. It can take a while. People are told not to

get discouraged, and to keep at it.I hear that it does not damage healthy cells because pathogens and viruses are anaerobic and that is what MMS kills, not the good stuff that is aerobic. If you are interested, I can show you websites about MMS, and I would be happy to do so. Do your research more carefully next time before you choose to attack. Have you actually tried it yourself? It would be good to know if you have or not.And you are right, this group is for talking about the electromedicine alternative to chemical medicines so I'll get off my high horse and return to my lurksome corner in the shadows now.Be well and take care of yourself.>> yeah, but they won't tell you is that the MMS product> is not natural

and that its chemical composition is> one molecule of oxygen more than that of bleach.> That's why it makes people nauseous when drinking it.> Not because of "die off".> It is a "free radical" that can damage healthy cells> as well as microbes.> Remember that this group is for talking about the> electromedicine alternative to chemical medicines.> > > 's homepage: http://www.geocities.com/a57ngel/ > > "If all men would heal someone then everyone would be healed. Yes, we are our brother's keeper."> > Political animated comics:> http://www.markfiore.com/animation/stay.html> > > _________________________________________________________________________> Looking for last

minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.