RemedySpot.com

HIV

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry to hear that you have a challenge with HIV. I personally have been diagnosed with breast cancer and am using only natural medicine. I find the worst part is the family because they want regular treatments by a doctor. Since its my body, I decide!

Have you heard of the Gerson Institute? The link is: www.gerson.org They cure all illnesses with nutrition. So I have changed my lifestyle and I eat a lot of raw, organic vegetables and little fruit. I also juice.

You should watch the movie: Food Matters. You can watch it for very little on the net. http://www.foodmatters.tv/own-the-dvd.htmlScroll down and you can pay to watch it once. If you leave your computer on, you can even watch it more than once.

I am also taking a natural product that is called ImunoZen. It balances the immune system. The only people that can't take it are people that take immune surpressants, due to transplants and pregnant women. After the baby is born, a nursing mom can take them.

Those are not drugs, they are nutrition. And when the body has a disease, it needs a great immune system. You can find info here:http://www.shibumilife.com/10135/productdetails.php?intProdId=69

If you are diabetic, you need to check your blood sugar more often because the dose of insulin might be too high. If you want, I can send you a copy of the patent for ImunoZen. A friend works with HIV patients and according to him, it works great. I can get him to contact you if you want.

What I found on my journey is that we need to learn a lot about what keeps a body healthy and how we can assist the body to heal itself. Personally, since my tumor is in my breast, which is easily felt, I also use Hydrogen Peroxide to rub my body down. They say it helps with oxigenating the blood, which tumors do not like. You do need to buy food grade, 35% H202 and dilute it yourself. You don't want the additives in the one you can buy in a drug store. You also need destilled water, as the chlorine in the water reacts with the H202. It is easy and cheap.

Here is another link to use more natural products, instead of the chemical soup we are exposed to:http://www.lesstoxicguide.ca/I hope this helps a bit. I was also told that meditation and light exercise works well. Especially a short workout on a rebounder, as this stimulates the lymph.

When you use the Beck protocol, be careful with medication. Any drug you take will be increased 20 to 30 times. You could very easily OD. The great thing is, that it will also increase the sterols(Imunozen), and you can't OD on those.

Let me know if I can be helpful. I know what it is like to be given a death sentence. I don't like the doctor's odds, I make my own. Good luck. Keep up a positive attitude, it is very important.

Rosie