RemedySpot.com

Re: Hands and arms falling asleep at night

Rate this topic

Guest guest

POSISTIONING WHEN ASLEEP CAN FLARE UP THE NERVES AND IMPINGE NERVES CAUSING THE GOING TO SLEEP FEELING. WHEN YOU WAKE AND GET IN ALIGNMENT, THE SYMPTOMS LEAVE. YES I HAD THAT BAD. A DIFFERENT MATTRESS AND PILLOWS IMPROVED IT FOR ME.dixie1340 <missmagnolia2007@...> wrote: Do any of you have a problem with waking up and your arm or a hand is asleep and tingling? It scares me as I always think , oh, heart attack. but I move them around and it goes away. Maybe from a nerve I layed on? Or layed too long on one side? I have noticed if I lay on one

side too long it will begin to hurt in my butt and hips. I move alot at night.

Yes, I used to have that problem when I was heavier than I

Am now and still sometimes do. I hold a pillow under my arms and

That helps some. Hugs,

-- Hands and arms falling asleep at night

Do any of you have a problem with waking up and your arm or a hand is asleep and tingling? It scares me as I always think , oh, heart attack. but I move them around and it goes away. Maybe from a nerve I layed on? Or layed too long on one side? I have noticed if I lay on one side too long it will begin to hurt in my butt and hips. I move alot at night.

So, , share how you lost weight. I have a hard time staying on track, especially when my life is in emotional turmoil.

Deb Halvorson

Hands and arms falling asleep at night

Do any of you have a problem with waking up and your arm or a hand is asleep and tingling? It scares me as I always think , oh, heart attack. but I move them around and it goes away.

Maybe from a nerve I layed on? Or layed too long on one side? I have noticed if I lay on one side too long it will begin to hurt in my butt and hips. I move alot at night.

I do get this too! It is kind of scary when it happens.

Deb Halvorson

Re: Hands and arms falling asleep at night

POSISTIONING WHEN ASLEEP CAN FLARE UP THE NERVES AND IMPINGE NERVES CAUSING THE GOING TO SLEEP FEELING. WHEN YOU WAKE AND GET IN ALIGNMENT, THE SYMPTOMS LEAVE. YES I HAD THAT BAD. A DIFFERENT MATTRESS AND PILLOWS IMPROVED IT FOR ME.dixie1340 <missmagnolia2007@ webtv.net> wrote:

Do any of you have a problem with waking up and your arm or a hand is asleep and tingling? It scares me as I always think , oh, heart attack. but I move them around and it goes away. Maybe from a nerve I layed on? Or layed too long on one side? I have noticed if I lay on one side too long it will begin to hurt in my butt and hips. I move alot at night.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Me tto and i cannot believe that this happens shellyDebbie Halvorson <djh_50fab@...> wrote: I do get this too! It is kind of scary when it happens. Deb Halvorson Re: Hands and arms falling asleep at night POSISTIONING WHEN ASLEEP CAN FLARE UP THE NERVES AND IMPINGE NERVES CAUSING THE GOING TO SLEEP FEELING. WHEN YOU WAKE AND GET IN ALIGNMENT, THE SYMPTOMS LEAVE. YES I HAD THAT BAD. A DIFFERENT MATTRESS AND PILLOWS IMPROVED IT FOR ME.dixie1340 <missmagnolia2007@ webtv.net> wrote: Do any of you have a problem with waking up and your arm or a hand is asleep and tingling? It scares me as I always think , oh, heart attack. but I move them around and it goes away. Maybe from a

nerve I layed on? Or layed too long on one side? I have noticed if I lay on one side too long it will begin to hurt in my butt and hips. I move alot at night. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I have the same problem-always on the left side! Brecker <davidbrecker@...> wrote: Me tto and i cannot believe that this happens shellyDebbie Halvorson <djh_50fab@...> wrote: I do get this too! It is kind of scary when it happens. Deb Halvorson Re: Hands and arms falling asleep at night POSISTIONING WHEN ASLEEP CAN FLARE UP THE NERVES AND IMPINGE NERVES CAUSING THE GOING TO SLEEP FEELING. WHEN YOU WAKE AND GET IN ALIGNMENT, THE SYMPTOMS LEAVE.

YES I HAD THAT BAD. A DIFFERENT MATTRESS AND PILLOWS IMPROVED IT FOR ME.dixie1340 <missmagnolia2007@ webtv.net> wrote: Do any of you have a problem with waking up and your arm or a hand is asleep and tingling? It scares me as I always think , oh, heart attack. but I move them around and it goes away. Maybe from a nerve I layed on? Or layed too long on one side? I have noticed if I lay on one side too long it will begin to hurt in my butt and hips. I move alot at night. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Beth Moorman

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Me too! My hips and butt hurt if I lay in one position too long, or sit in 1 position too long. Hands/arms always tingle in the morning (depends on which side I've laid too long on, because both do it.) It's always fun when both do it together and you have to lay there until they stop tingling. I guess it's another trait us Fibro people have in common =). NadineBeth Moorman <bethmrmn@...> wrote: I have the same problem-always on the left side! Brecker

<davidbreckersbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Me tto and i cannot believe that this happens shellyDebbie Halvorson <djh_50fab > wrote: I do get this too! It is kind of scary when it happens. Deb Halvorson Re: Hands and arms falling asleep at night POSISTIONING WHEN ASLEEP CAN FLARE UP THE NERVES AND IMPINGE NERVES CAUSING THE GOING TO SLEEP FEELING. WHEN YOU WAKE AND GET IN ALIGNMENT, THE SYMPTOMS LEAVE. YES I HAD THAT BAD. A DIFFERENT MATTRESS AND PILLOWS IMPROVED IT FOR ME.dixie1340 <missmagnolia2007@ webtv.net> wrote: Do any of you have a problem with waking up and your arm or a hand is asleep and tingling? It scares me as I always think , oh, heart attack. but I move them around and it goes away. Maybe from a nerve I layed on? Or layed too long on one side? I have noticed if I lay on one side too long it will begin to hurt in my butt and hips. I move alot at night.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Beth Moorman Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

wrist splints and such can help if you have a tendency to curl your hands when you sleep (like i do, lol) Tait <sarah.tait@...> wrote: Yes, I used to have that problem when I was heavier than I Am now and still sometimes do. I hold a pillow under my arms and That helps some. Hugs, -- Hands and arms falling asleep at night Do any of you have a problem with waking up and your arm or a hand is asleep and tingling? It scares me as

I always think , oh, heart attack. but I move them around and it goes away. Maybe from a nerve I layed on? Or layed too long on one side? I have noticed if I lay on one side too long it will begin to hurt in my butt and hips. I move alot at night.

Me too - left side also :(Beth Moorman <bethmrmn@...> wrote: I have the same problem-always on the left side! Brecker <davidbrecker@...> wrote: Me tto and i cannot believe that this happens shellyDebbie Halvorson <djh_50fab@...> wrote: I do get this too! It is kind of scary when it happens. Deb Halvorson Re: Hands and arms falling asleep at night POSISTIONING WHEN ASLEEP CAN FLARE UP THE NERVES AND IMPINGE NERVES CAUSING THE GOING TO SLEEP FEELING. WHEN YOU WAKE AND GET IN ALIGNMENT, THE SYMPTOMS LEAVE. YES I HAD THAT BAD. A DIFFERENT MATTRESS AND PILLOWS IMPROVED IT FOR ME.dixie1340 <missmagnolia2007@ webtv.net> wrote: Do any of you have a problem with waking up and your arm or a hand is asleep and tingling? It

scares me as I always think , oh, heart attack. but I move them around and it goes away. Maybe from a nerve I layed on? Or layed too long on one side? I have noticed if I lay on one side too long it will begin to hurt in my butt and hips. I move alot at night. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Beth Moorman Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

i understand what your saying and there are times that my hands just loose grip of whatever I am holding onto, usually it's when I am holding my coffee---lol, no seriously I have had it looked at and my dr. wants me to have an EMG to see if it;'s carpal tunnel.

On Jan 11, 2008 10:58 AM, dixie1340 <missmagnolia2007@...> wrote: