RemedySpot.com

using MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is everyone having good results with MMS following the protocol by taking it twice a day and increasing by 1 drop each dose? If not, how are you doing it?

I have been doing blood electrification for a few days. I am noticing that I am feeling more tired in the mornings (probably liver stress), and I think I would like to switch to MMS, since so many people seem to have better results.

Background: I have amoeba, food poisoning (according to QXCI- it was right with 2 other things that I have confirmed test results for), sugar regulation problems, and low adrenals (which I believe is secondary to the pituitary, not primary hypoadrenia).

Does MMS sound like a good choice for the above?

I have a very good diet (IMO). I am also using a rebounder when I get to it, but I do have to get better. I am spending a lot of time sitting in classes and studying these days, so exercise can improve.

Thanks,

Olif

Has anyone ever tried eating raw liver every day? My friend died at 96, and he swore its what kept him going. Olif <OVanPelt@...> wrote: Is everyone having good results with MMS following the protocol by taking it twice a day and increasing by 1 drop each dose? If not, how are you doing it? I have been doing blood electrification for a few days. I am noticing that I am feeling more

tired in the mornings (probably liver stress), and I think I would like to switch to MMS, since so many people seem to have better results. Background: I have amoeba, food poisoning (according to QXCI- it was right with 2 other things that I have confirmed test results for), sugar regulation problems, and low adrenals (which I believe is secondary to the pituitary, not primary hypoadrenia). Does MMS sound like a good choice for the above? I have a very good diet (IMO). I am also using a rebounder when I get to it, but I do have to get better. I am spending a lot of time sitting in classes and studying these days, so exercise can improve. Thanks, Olif

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.