RemedySpot.com

RE: Sandie URGENT--I'm Frightened Out Of My Wits--And Don't Know What To Do!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sandie, I was wondering about the walk in clinics. I believe that might be an option--but I will have to find out. (I even thought of someone to call about it!) A blocked milk duct? Really? Even though I haven't breastfed in a good 3 years? I've tried to look it up online--but all of the information I've found (so far anyway) is regarding women who are breastfeeding. Thanks so much for the info! hugs, Cricket071@... memommy1947 <MEMOMMY1947@...> wrote: , I have gone through this myself. Since you don't have a Dr. You could maybe go to a walk in clinic. They will exam you and then most likely order a mammogram. Any practitioner can do this initial exam. I have fibrocystic breast so always have lumps, but if I notice any changes I get ahold of my Dr right away for further exam. Like ine said it could be just a cyst, or blocked milk duct. Or even an ingrown hair. Sandie -- URGENT--I'm Frightened Out Of My Wits--And Don't Know What To Do!!! Last night--in bed (in my nightgown--with of course no bra on)--I brushed up against something that felt odd in my right breast. (on the underside) I keep trying to

tell myself that I'm imagining it--but I also don't really think that I am! The trouble is--I'm not really sure what to do about it. I mean obviously I need to get it checked out. Only by whom? Heck--I don't even have a doctor--and I just got health insurance again on January 1st. (after almost a year without it) So--I have no doctor--no energy--and no money. What to do? Look--I know you guys can't diagnose anything. But I also know that someone probably knows exactly where I should start. Has anyone else been through this? If so--do you have any words of wisdom? My husband called me from work a little while ago. I REALLY wanted to tell him this--but didn't want to freak him out at work--so I didn't. So I'm sitting here at home--trying to do the things that I need to do--with

only my kids for company--going crazy!!! This just feeds into my worst fear. As my grandmother died of cancer before I was born (stomach--not breast)--and as the first child of her first child--in the back of my mind I have always been afraid of dying young of cancer like she did!!! I keep trying to stay positive--but that's not really working at the moment!!!!! hugs, HO HO HO, if you've been naughty this year, email Santa! Visit asksanta.ca to learn more!

A question, , have you done a complete self breast exam since you felt this by brushing up against it? Including examining your breast in the mirror for anything new or unusual? Sometimes just brushing up against a body part can somehow stimulate a nerve ending that causes a pain. Especially with fibro. I hit times when the weight of any fabric against my skin can be painful. I can remember my first lump and it turned out after biopsy to be a mass of necrotic tissue caused from bumping my breast 2 months earlier at work. There are so many different options that it could be. Try and stay positive. Sandie -- URGENT--I'm Frightened Out Of My Wits--And Don't Know What To Do!!! Last night--in bed (in my nightgown--with of course no bra on)--I brushed up against something that felt odd in my right breast. (on the underside) I keep trying to tell myself that I'm imagining it--but I also don't really think that I am! The trouble is--I'm not really sure what to do about it. I mean obviously I need to get it checked out. Only by whom? Heck--I don't even have a doctor--and I just got health insurance again on January 1st. (after almost a year without it) So--I have no doctor--no energy--and no money. What to do? Look--I know you guys can't diagnose anything. But I also know that someone probably knows exactly where I should start. Has anyone else been through this? If so--do you have any words of wisdom? My husband called me from work a little while ago. I REALLY wanted to tell him this--but didn't want to freak him out at work--so I didn't. So I'm sitting here at home--trying to do the things that I need to do--with only my kids for company--going crazy!!! This just feeds into my worst fear. As my grandmother died of cancer before I was born (stomach--not breast)--and as the first child of her first child--in the back of my mind I have always been afraid of dying young of cancer like she did!!! I keep trying to stay positive--but that's not really working at the moment!!!!! hugs, HO HO HO, if you've been naughty this year, email Santa! Visit asksanta.ca to learn more!