RemedySpot.com

Re: [ AMITY] disability denial

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SHE IS LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN TULSA. ASK HER IF SHE REMEMBERS CHRISTINA HAVERLAND OR ELIZABETH LISHBROOKE, WHO RECOMMEND ME TO PAMLA. Cornett, Pamla E - Cornett Pamla E Address: 624 S Denver Ave # 201, Tulsa, OK 74119 Phone: (918) 745-6095Amity Keele <txchristian_gal@...> wrote: Yes, please!! If he/she can practice in Oklahoma, that is. :) Thanks!!!"christina h." <christina-777sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: WOULD YOU LIKE THE REFERAL OF THE LAWYER I USED WHO WON MY CASE?Amity Keele <txchristian_gal > wrote: I was denied, too. Then denied at appeal. I missed my deadline to request a hearing, as we were in the process of moving due to my husband's new work in a different state (he's a preacher). Sooooooo, I'm going to

re-apply, but definitely use a lawyer this time. (I should have known better to not do it alone, since I was a legal assistant for 10 years, lol). Best of luck to you in your appeal. I don't have any extra words of wisdom, but can empathize with what you have to go through with the process.Amityarleo96 <arleo96 > wrote: I got my letter of denial today for my disability. I haven't been able to work since 1997 and that's what they based it on even tho I've gotten progressively worse. I have an appointment next Wednesday with a disability lawyer - does anyone have any "extra advice" they could share that might help my case? Thanks, Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

YOU ARE WELCOME. LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES.Amity Keele <txchristian_gal@...> wrote: Thank you so much ! "christina h." <christina-777sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: SHE IS LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN TULSA. ASK HER IF SHE REMEMBERS CHRISTINA HAVERLAND OR ELIZABETH LISHBROOKE, WHO RECOMMEND ME TO PAMLA. Cornett, Pamla E - Cornett Pamla E Address: 624 S Denver Ave # 201, Tulsa, OK 74119 Phone: (918) 745-6095Amity Keele <txchristian_gal > wrote: Yes, please!! If he/she can practice in Oklahoma, that is. :) Thanks!!!"christina h." <christina-777sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: WOULD YOU LIKE THE REFERAL OF THE LAWYER I USED WHO WON MY CASE?Amity Keele <txchristian_gal > wrote: I was denied, too. Then denied at appeal. I missed my deadline to request a hearing, as we were in the process of moving due to my husband's new work in a different state (he's a preacher). Sooooooo, I'm going to re-apply, but definitely use a lawyer this time. (I should have known better to not do it alone, since I was a legal assistant for 10 years, lol). Best of luck to you in your appeal. I don't have any extra words of wisdom, but can empathize with what you have to go through with the process.Amityarleo96 <arleo96 > wrote: I got my letter of denial today for my disability. I haven't been able to work since 1997 and that's what they based it on even tho I've gotten progressively worse. I have an appointment next Wednesday with a disability lawyer - does anyone have any "extra advice" they could share that might help my case? Thanks, Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.