RemedySpot.com

Re: [dali lama

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Dali lama is my inspiration as a man who is literally a king, and behaves like a rapt student. He has great learning, and acts like an innocent. He seems like a child mostly, so has managed to find what Jesus talked about that we need to become like children. .................oh , i saw baba ram das once, they worshipped him like a god. Years later a friend met him and told me he(a former shrink) was undergoing psychoanalysis for problems relating to that. he needs to just adopt a normal life somewhere, and forget that nonsense. A truely loving mother would instead say, why couldnt it have been me!!!! It is that instinct that I am trying to present to people with my sculpture <Mother's Love"..............bigsculpture.org..........................................I did actually hear once, from a very sick woman, "Why couldnt it have been you?"...................I was

flabergasted.............Carol Ann <saffireskyes@...> wrote: What comes to mind when you hear the words "self-centered"During the course of my own journeys, I've come across (and still do) individuals who believed themselves to be gurus, believing they have "arrived", entitled to tell others how to do the same thing. I always walk away laughing, thinking, man, you have many mountains and miles yet to travel.You're on to something . :) Not even the Dali

Lama would have the audacity to claim such an "arrived" distinction. Meredith <meredith848 > wrote: If we were really loving and sensitive, we would instead say, "why that other guy?"... It is our own self love that insulates us from the world. ....................if I really had any answers, I wouldnt still be looking,,,,,,,but sometimes I think that it is the search ittself that is important..to be always searching....to never "arrive"................enlightenment is not a place, it is a form of travel. Carol Ann <saffireskyes > wrote: The journey to

enlightenment begins with the primary and baffling question which we have all asked ourselves upon getting sick. "Why Me?"In hindsight only can we see the blessings. Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.