RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Nadine URGENT--I'm Frightened Out Of My Wits--And Don't Know What To Do!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Terry, I remember Dominie sending something about something to click on to not get all the emails, just the main one on each subject. Something on the main page of her site. Okay, fibrofog is hitting, but I remember seeing it. Sorry...hope it helps. Nadine Terry <nannaof2@...> wrote: This is one of the postings that I am talking about. See how long it is. another thing I know its Saturday but keep checking your breast over the weekend. Cyst do not mean cancer all

the time. Just a clogged milk duc is great. Hurts but great. > , > I have gone through this myself. > Since you don't have a Dr. You could maybe go to a walk in clinic. They will exam you and then most likely

order a mammogram. Any practitioner can do this initial exam. > > I have fibrocystic breast so always have lumps, but if I notice any changes I get ahold of my Dr right away for further exam. > > Like ine said it could be just a cyst, or blocked milk duct. Or even an ingrown hair. > > Sandie> > > > > -- URGENT--I'm Frightened Out Of My Wits--And Don't Know What To Do!!!> > Last night--in bed (in my nightgown--with of course no bra on)--I brushed up against something that felt odd in my right breast. (on the underside)> > I keep trying to tell myself that I'm

imagining it--but I also don't really think that I am!> > The trouble is--I'm not really sure what to do about it.> > I mean obviously I need to get it checked out. Only by whom? Heck--I don't even have a doctor--and I just got health insurance again on January 1st. (after almost a year without it) So--I have no doctor--no energy--and no money. What to do? > > Look--I know you guys can't diagnose anything. But I also know that someone probably knows exactly where I should start. Has anyone else been through this? If so--do you have any words of wisdom? > > My husband called me from work a little while ago. I REALLY wanted to tell him this--but didn't want to freak him out at work--so I didn't. So I'm sitting here at home--trying to do the things that I need to do--with only my kids for company--going crazy!!!> > This just feeds into my worst fear. As my grandmother

died of cancer before I was born (stomach--not breast)--and as the first child of her first child--in the back of my mind I have always been afraid of dying young of cancer like she did!!! > > I keep trying to stay positive--but that's not really working at the moment!!!!!> > hugs,> > > > > > ---------------------------------> HO HO HO, if you've been naughty this year, email Santa! Visit asksanta.ca to learn more! > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.