RemedySpot.com

RE: Sandie again URGENT--I'm Frightened Out Of My Wits--And Don't Know What To Do!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sandie, Yes--I've done a lot of examining my breasts today--including some in the mirror! I don't have fibro--but chronic fatigue--so I don't think that that's it. I spend quite a bit of time lying on my stomach in bed doing such things as reading and writing. And I am now wondering if that has maybe given me some sort of blocked milk duct. I felt so much better after I lied down on the couch (on my back) for about 20 minutes or so. But then I laid down on my bed--on my stomach again--and they are feeling irritated again. (I don't know how else to explain it) It's so strange--my mind is spinning!! My lumps are multiple--and at least tender--if not downright painful. Plus they seem to move and change size!!! I have read that cancerous lumps--at least in general--do not move

and are not painful. So I really think that this is something else. (Thank God!!!) I do not want to go to the doctor unless I have absolutely no choice. (as I so cannot afford it--<sigh>) But neither do I want to risk my life!!! So I do not know what to do at this point. If the lumps do not go away--I do believe that I will have them checked out. If they do--I am not sure whether I will or won't get them checked out ASAP. I am now feeling very drained--and will not be posting any more on this today!!! :) Thanks so much for your reply. I do not know what I would have done without this wonderful group today!!! many hugs, Cricket071@... "A question, ,

have you done a complete self breast exam since you felt this by brushing up against it? Including examining your breast in the mirror for anything new or unusual? Sometimes just brushing up against a body part can somehow stimulate a nerve ending that causes a pain. Especially with fibro. I hit times when the weight of any fabric against my skin can be painful. I can remember my first lump and it turned out after biopsy to be a mass of necrotic tissue caused from bumping my breast 2 months earlier at work. There are so many different options that it could be. Try and stay positive. Sandie"

.. there is a group of women that just have tender and lumpy breats from fibrioius tissue.. i have this and i've never had children... i've actually been like this since i was about 16.. (though i would bet on cysts at this point, yes those hurt like crazy too) the thing to remember, is there is no use for panic as there are a number of benign/noncancer causes.. a couple of days (until mon/tues) will probably not make a difference but nor do you want to wait months on end... please try to relax and calm yourself.. you don't want to put yourself in a flare.. and remember you're in our thoughts blessed be liz Bastone <cbast1030@...> wrote: Sandie, Yes--I've done a lot of examining my breasts today--including some in the mirror! I don't have fibro--but chronic fatigue--so I don't think that that's it. I spend quite a bit of time lying on my stomach in bed doing such things as reading and writing. And I am now wondering if that has maybe given me some sort of blocked milk duct. I felt so much better after I lied down on the couch (on my back) for about 20 minutes or so. But then I laid down on my bed--on my stomach again--and they are feeling irritated again. (I don't know how else to explain it) It's so strange--my mind is spinning!! My lumps are multiple--and at least tender--if not downright painful. Plus they seem to move and change size!!! I have read that cancerous lumps--at least in general--do not move and are not painful. So I really think that this is something else. (Thank God!!!) I do not want to go to the doctor unless I have absolutely no choice. (as I so cannot afford it--<sigh>) But neither do I want to risk my life!!! So I do not know what to do at this point. If the lumps do not go away--I do believe that I will have them checked out. If they do--I am not sure whether I will or won't get them checked out ASAP. I am now feeling very drained--and will not be posting any more on this today!!! :) Thanks so much for your reply. I do not know what I

would have done without this wonderful group today!!! many hugs, Cricket071aol "A question, , have you done a complete self breast exam since you felt this by brushing up against it? Including examining your breast in the mirror for anything new or unusual? Sometimes just brushing up against a body part can somehow stimulate a nerve ending that causes a pain. Especially with fibro. I hit times when the weight of any fabric against my skin can be painful. I can remember my first lump and it turned out after biopsy to be a mass of necrotic tissue caused from bumping my breast 2 months earlier at work. There are so many different options that it could be. Try and stay positive. Sandie"

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

, a thought just came to me. Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. Is it close to that time of the month for you? If so, it is a possibility that the lumps and tendarness could be from fibrocystic breast disease. It is a benign condition where you have harmless fibrous lumps in your breast. Caffeine products can make them hurt and the pre menstrual hormone changes can cause them to hurt. Sandie Bastone <cbast1030@...> wrote: Sandie, Yes--I've done a lot of examining my breasts today--including some in the mirror! I don't have fibro--but chronic fatigue--so I don't think that that's it. I spend quite a bit of time lying on my stomach in bed doing such things as reading and writing. And I am now wondering if that has maybe given me some sort of blocked milk duct. I felt so much better after I lied down on the couch (on my back) for about 20 minutes or so. But then I laid down on my bed--on my stomach again--and they are feeling irritated again. (I don't know how else to explain it) It's so strange--my mind is spinning!! My lumps are multiple--and at least tender--if not downright painful. Plus they seem to move and change size!!! I have read that cancerous lumps--at least in general--do not move and are not painful. So I really think that this is something else. (Thank God!!!) I do not want to go to the doctor unless I have absolutely no choice. (as I so cannot afford it--<sigh>) But neither do I want to risk my life!!! So I do not know what to do at this point. If the lumps do not go away--I do believe that I will have them checked out. If they do--I am not sure whether I will or won't get them checked out ASAP. I am now feeling very drained--and will not be posting any more on this today!!! :) Thanks so much for your reply. I do not know what I would have done without this wonderful group today!!! many hugs, Cricket071aol "A question, , have you done a complete self breast exam since you felt this by brushing up against it? Including examining your breast in the mirror for anything new or unusual? Sometimes just brushing up against a body part can somehow stimulate a nerve ending that causes a pain. Especially with fibro. I hit times when the weight of any fabric against my skin can be painful.

I can remember my first lump and it turned out after biopsy to be a mass of necrotic tissue caused from bumping my breast 2 months earlier at work. There are so many different options that it could be. Try and stay positive.

Sandie"

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.