RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Question about body temperature.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Leah, I hear you 'from one basket case to another'. ;-) I love that last line you wrote about finding the laughter that we need. We should probably laugh as much and as hard as we can on those good days..they might help to carry us through the 'not so good' ones. Passing that hug along...:)

ine> dominie > From: ldtblue@...> Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 08:11:59 +0000> Subject: Re: Question about body temperature.> > -My body temp. goes crazy on me too. I was first told it was hot > flashes. Well I thought maybe. but I am 55 years old and had a > complete hysterecrtomy when I was 38. So now that I have been > reading everything on this site, I feel now it has to be the Fibro.> I am just getting over a flare.It has been a bad 2 months for me. > First time I thought I could go on no longer. I ended up with a > seriousd case of Broncitis. So that didn't help either. With my > Fibro I have artheritis, Migraines, Asthma,IBS, > depression,Anxity.Whoooo after reading this I believe I am a basket > case.LOL I do not take any bodies pain lightley as I too know. Let > the douters walk an hour in our shoes and maybe they too will > understand our pain. So please have a laugh today Weither it be at > my ramabling post or a small child or a lovale animale if you have > one.> I thank Domine and all the fibromites on this site.> Leah T. > > Please take my hug and hold on until you can go on to find that > laughter that we all need.> > > > -- In dominie , "christina h." <christina-777@...> > wrote:> >> > I HAVE BODY TEMPERTURE SWINGS. WHEN I GET COLD, THE ONLY TWO > THINGS THAT HELP ARE TO WEAR SOCKS OR MAKE A HOT WATER BOTTLE AND > STICK IN BED WITH ME. IF I GET TOO HOT, I TAKE MY SHOES OFF OR IF > NOT WEARING SHOES, GO STICK MY HEAD IN THE FREEZER OR RUN COLD WATER > ON MY HANDS. > > > > Naphtali <judahscub@...> wrote: Hi: I am getting > irritated. At first I had a cold? virus? whatever. > > Now Ifeel better. But for the week or so , I am mostly COLD. > > althjough sometimes I get so hot, I have to change clothes. > > I do have a small sore throat. > > It is so hard to figure out what to wear. > > I missed Bible study this week, because I could not stay warm. > > Anyone have ideas. > > This is not about hot flashes.> > Thank you.> > > > > > Pray for the PEACE of Jerusalem.> > and PEACE for all the people of Israel. > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > Mobile. Try it now.> >> > > > > >