RemedySpot.com

Where did my mind go?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Saturday--I tried to put a bib on my 6 year-old-son--instead of my 3-year-old daughter! Then Sunday--I left for church at the wrong time--and was about 10 minutes late. (and it took me longer than it should have for me to realize that!!) Then also Sunday--I misplaced my glasses but good. I looked everywhere for them--and was worried they were gone for good when my husband found them Monday morning. (underneath the kitchen table!!) And that's just the things that I can remember. Things like this are happening more and more. I attribute it to my brain fog. But then--while I was in church--I remembered that my aunt has Alzheimer's. And all I could think about was what if it's the beginning stages of that--and not my usual brain fog? Still kind of freaks me out!! I don't know what to do. I'm

beginning to get scared of driving. What if I do something stupid? But what can I do? It's not like I have a chauffeur or anything! (LOL) And I have two young kids to drive around. I don't like driving under the best of circumstances--and luckily I mostly just do very short distance driving. (like 5-10 minutes) Does anyone else have this problem? There's probably some sort of supplement out there that would help at least a little bit. Unfortunately I have no money to buy any. <sigh> Just yesterday--with Christmas money--I bought some more ribose. (a suggestion from Dr Teitelbaum's new book--not for brain fog though) It just drives me nuts that I find these things that would help me--not cure me you understand--but help me--I'll take any improvement at this point!!!--but I can't afford to buy

them. Okay I'll stop complaining now. hugs, Cricket071@...