RemedySpot.com

URGENT--I'm Frightened Out Of My Wits--And Don't Know What To Do!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Last night--in bed (in my nightgown--with of course no bra on)--I brushed up against something that felt odd in my right breast. (on the underside) I keep trying to tell myself that I'm imagining it--but I also don't really think that I am! The trouble is--I'm not really sure what to do about it. I mean obviously I need to get it checked out. Only by whom? Heck--I don't even have a doctor--and I just got health insurance again on January 1st. (after almost a year without it) So--I have no doctor--no energy--and no money. What to do? Look--I know you guys can't diagnose anything. But I also know that someone probably knows exactly where I should start. Has anyone else been through this? If so--do you have any words of wisdom? My husband called me from

work a little while ago. I REALLY wanted to tell him this--but didn't want to freak him out at work--so I didn't. So I'm sitting here at home--trying to do the things that I need to do--with only my kids for company--going crazy!!! This just feeds into my worst fear. As my grandmother died of cancer before I was born (stomach--not breast)--and as the first child of her first child--in the back of my mind I have always been afraid of dying young of cancer like she did!!! I keep trying to stay positive--but that's not really working at the moment!!!!! hugs,