RemedySpot.com

Your friend wanted to share this MedTrackAlert article with you.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I found this MedTrackAlert newsletter very insightful and wanted to share it with you. Please take a look.The following was sent to you by a friend and comes from MedTrackAlert's health and wellness website. Join your friend and sign up for timely and easy-to-understand news about medical advances, adverse drug interactions, medical product recalls, treatment alternatives and free healthcare product samples from leading brands. Choose from over 20 different free newsletters delivered to you each week.

Depression Anxiety News

JAN. 9, 2008

Forward this to a friend

Advertisement

Study: Warnings have slowed youth antidepressant use Warnings about the risk of suicidal thoughts and behaviors in young people who take antidepressants appear to be slowing prescriptions for these patients. Columbia University researchers looked at antidepressant prescribing trends for young people during three time periods--before the warnings about antidepressants, during the time the warnings were only about specific medications, and after the black box warning was put on all SSRI antidepressants. They found that while initially only certain meds were affected, eventually prescription rates for all SSRI antidepressants decreased. (Health Central)Read more Forward this to a friend Was this helpful? Yes No Didn't apply to me Happy marriage eases stress in women Read more Forward this to a friend Was this helpful? Yes No Didn't apply to me Antidepressants may help HIV patients stick to treatment Read more Forward this to a friend Was this helpful? Yes No Didn't apply to me Cut your pharmacy bill with our savings card Read more Forward this to a friend Was this helpful? Yes No Didn't apply to me Clinical trial: New med for major depressive disorder Read more Forward this to a friend Was this helpful? Yes No Didn't apply to me

PREVIOUS HEADLINES

Lower dose of Pristiq eases MDD, studies show Read more Forward this to a friend Was this helpful? Yes No Didn't apply to me Religion linked to anxiety, depression rates Read more Forward this to a friend Was this helpful? Yes No Didn't apply to me Video: Understanding and treating the winter blues Read more Forward this to a friend Was this helpful? Yes No Didn't apply to me

MORE MEDTRACKALERT NEWS

Rheumatoid Arthritis News Report: Arthritis affects 46 million Americans Subscribe to Rheumatoid Arthritis News Read an issueMenopause News Dr. Gott: Menopause might cause 'white flashes' Subscribe to Menopause News Read an issueInfertility News Registry may track egg, sperm donors Subscribe to Infertility News Read an issue

MEMBER NEWS

Stomach flu spread by contaminated keyboards EEOC: Employers can reduce health benefits for retirees over 65

Advertisement

About MedTrackAlert

MedTrackAlert is not affiliated with any pharmaceutical company. We are dedicated to providing consumers with objective information about prescription-medication discoveries and side effects. You can trust our newsletters to keep you informed.

About us

Our privacy policy

Contact us

About Our Content

The information in MedTrackAlert newsletters is not intended to be medical advice. You should contact your physician before making any changes to your health care. MedTrackAlert is not responsible for content provided by third-party Web sites.

About Your Subscription

We sent this e-mail to dominie at your request. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you may unsubscribe here.

To manage your subscriptions, please log in to your account.

Forgot your password? Request your log-in information.

Copyright © 2008 MedTrackAlert LLC. All rights reserved. All brands listed are the trademarks of their respective owners and are not trademarks of MedTrackAlert. This message was sent by MedTrackAlert, 41 E. 11th St., New York, NY 10003.