RemedySpot.com

Support for Family Members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello. Are there any support groups for family and friends? A group(s) that will help them understand what it's like for us and help them to cope also? I don't feel like they really understand. They keep telling me mind over matter! They believe I am sick, but still think that I can control how bad I feel. Basically, they don't get it! Excuse me, I am frustrated today. I am moving slow and they are irritated. in AZ <oriana_az@...> wrote: Hi - I have not been diagnosed with myofascial pain but I suspect I have that also. My massage thereapist does some cranial sacrial on my and also lymph drainage really helps a lot. dixie1340 <missmagnolia2007webtv (DOT) net> wrote: I think I spelled it right... Has anyone been told they have fibro , but also myofascial pain in arms, back etc. ? Do you do any things different for that ? Or just the same as for the fibro pain? Has anyone tryed cranial sacrial (SP.) work? I hae a place on my back that stays so sore and achy.