RemedySpot.com

Fw: sleeping and castor oil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To the groupFrom: Urbanczyk <featherednst@...>Subject: sleeping and castor oil"Dominie Bush" <dombush@...>Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 1:01 AMI have been using a castor oil pack on my stomach at night to help my lymphatic system. I have found it very soothing. I decided to look castor oil up and came across this.EP SLEEP

2 YEA [YEA] 10/29/2008:

Parag from Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA writes: "Castor oil is great to

get that deep, restful sleep. Apply about a drop of castor oil to your

eye lids only. It is okay if it enters your eye. This is the normal,

regular castor oil you get at the stores. Initially you will fall to

sleep the moment you hit the bed. So make sure you are ready to sleep

when you use it. If you plan to sleep only 3 to 4 hours, i.e. not you

full normal sleep, do not use castor oil as it will make getting up

very difficult indeed! I use it when I have anxieties or when I find it

difficult to sleep. I and my wife have been using it for decades now.Hope it helps you too. Wish you sweet dreams!"

[YEA]11/03/2008:

Robin from Rural, VA replies: "This is amazing. I have been on a quest

for a good nights sleep, which didn't include medications, for several

months. I fall asleep in a reasonable amount of time, but wake up

several times, sometimes for a few hours at a time. I have tried

everything posted on this site, but the Castor Oil works! My boyfriend

laughs at me and my crazy remedies. Well he has insomnia too, and I'm

sleeping through the night. Does anyone have any ideas about why this

works?"So I thought that I would be a guinea pig and give it a try tonight. As you can see it is late. Almost one but I am about to head up now. I will report on my results. Sue

Sue, I'm curious if the oil worked. Let me know as I would love to try it. If it seeped into your eyes what did that feel like? Thanks H

From: Urbanczyk <featherednst@...>Subject: sleeping and castor oil"Dominie Bush" <dombush@...>Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 1:01 AM

I have been using a castor oil pack on my stomach at night to help my lymphatic system. I have found it very soothing. I decided to look castor oil up and came across this.EP SLEEP 2 YEA

[YEA] 10/29/2008: Parag from Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA writes: "Castor oil is great to get that deep, restful sleep. Apply about a drop of castor oil to your eye lids only. It is okay if it enters your eye. This is the normal, regular castor oil you get at the stores. Initially you will fall to sleep the moment you hit the bed. So make sure you are ready to sleep when you use it. If you plan to sleep only 3 to 4 hours, i.e. not you full normal sleep, do not use castor oil as it will make getting up very difficult indeed! I use it when I have anxieties or when I find it difficult to sleep. I and my wife have been using it for decades now.Hope it helps you too. Wish you sweet dreams!"

[YEA]11/03/2008: Robin from Rural, VA replies: "This is amazing. I have been on a quest for a good nights sleep, which didn't include medications, for several months. I fall asleep in a reasonable amount of time, but wake up several times, sometimes for a few hours at a time. I have tried everything posted on this site, but the Castor Oil works! My boyfriend laughs at me and my crazy remedies. Well he has insomnia too, and I'm sleeping through the night. Does anyone have any ideas about why this works?"So I thought that I would be a guinea pig and give it a try tonight. As you can see it is late. Almost one but I am about to head up now. I will report on my results.

Sue

,I used the Castor oil. It did seep into one eye and I felt nothing. I went right to sleep [ I have major anxiety around sleeping} and woke only once and went right back to sleep. I am going to try it again tonight as well. I am not going to use one test as proof. So far so good.Sue

From: Urbanczyk <featherednst@...>Subject: sleeping and castor oil"Dominie Bush" <dombush@...>Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 1:01 AM

I have been using a castor oil pack on my stomach at night to help my lymphatic system. I have found it very soothing. I decided to look castor oil up and came across this.EP SLEEP 2 YEA

[YEA] 10/29/2008: Parag from Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA writes: "Castor oil is great to get that deep, restful sleep. Apply about a drop of castor oil to your eye lids only. It is okay if it enters your eye. This is the normal, regular castor oil you get at the stores. Initially you will fall to sleep the moment you hit the bed. So make sure you are ready to sleep when you use it. If you plan to sleep only 3 to 4 hours, i.e. not you full normal sleep, do not use castor oil as it will make getting up very difficult indeed! I use it when I have anxieties or when I find it difficult to sleep. I and my wife have been using it for decades now.Hope it helps you too. Wish you sweet dreams!"

[YEA]11/03/2008: Robin from Rural, VA replies: "This is amazing. I have been on a quest for a good nights sleep, which didn't include medications, for several months. I fall asleep in a reasonable amount of time, but wake up several times, sometimes for a few hours at a time. I have tried everything posted on this site, but the Castor Oil works! My boyfriend laughs at me and my crazy remedies. Well he has insomnia too, and I'm sleeping through the night. Does anyone have any ideas about why this works?"So I thought that I would be a guinea pig and give it a try tonight. As you can see it is late. Almost one but I am about to head up now. I will report on my results.

Sue

Wow that's great! Let me know how it works for the second night. Hugs H

Sue