RemedySpot.com

Re: responding to several constipation posts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I use Miralax and sometimes put Benefiber in my food or drink, both have no flavor so that helps. Darlene From: Dominie Bush <dombush@...>Subject: responding to several constipation postsdominie Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 7:27 PM

I find Fleet suppositories helpful in staying regular and also the

immune powder, which works in the intestines , normalizing bowel

activity. Also, for whatever reason, I was severely constipated during

the 7 years I was on birth control pills in my 20's. - Dom

>

> Jennie, I'm always constipated. Between taking magnesium and a

stool softener called Senakot, I've been doing a little better. You

sound like you have some really severe problems, but you could give

this stuff a try. I doubt that it would hurt.

Darlene, how much Miralax do you use? The last time I used Miralax was when I had a colonoscopy and had to drink so much of it so the thought of drinking that stuff again is gagging. Does just a little bit go a long way? I also use the Fiber powder and sprinkle it in my foods, but that doesn't seem to help. Thanks Hugs H

From: Dominie Bush <dombushbellsouth (DOT) net>Subject: responding to several constipation postsdominie@groups .comDate: Monday, December 1, 2008, 7:27 PM

I find Fleet suppositories helpful in staying regular and also theimmune powder, which works in the intestines , normalizing bowelactivity. Also, for whatever reason, I was severely constipated duringthe 7 years I was on birth control pills in my 20's. - Dom>> Jennie, I'm always constipated. Between taking magnesium and astool softener called Senakot, I've been doing a little better. Yousound like you have some really severe problems, but you could givethis stuff a try. I doubt that it would hurt.

I take a capful every third day to stay regular or take it a couple times a day if constipated. Doesn't take it long to work.Darlene

From: Dominie Bush <dombushbellsouth (DOT) net>Subject: responding to several constipation postsdominie@groups .comDate: Monday, December 1, 2008, 7:27 PM

I find Fleet suppositories helpful in staying regular and also theimmune powder, which works in the intestines , normalizing bowelactivity. Also, for whatever reason, I was severely constipated duringthe 7 years I was on birth control pills in my 20's. - Dom>> Jennie, I'm always constipated. Between taking magnesium and astool softener called Senakot, I've been doing a little better. Yousound like you have some really severe problems, but you could givethis stuff a try. I doubt that it would hurt.

Ok thanks, will go out and get some. Thanks so much. Hugs H

I have the opposite problem of everyone. Part of it is because of the detox and part of it because of the overwhelming amount of that rare bad bacteria I have in my gut.Constipation is NEVER an issue for me. I feel for you all. It has to be terrible. Also my issue does not seem to be affected by veggies and fruit so I still eat my huge amount of veggies every day. I cannot eat, as I have said before,that long list of things then my gut will be affected. Roughage does not make it worse.healing hugs,Sue From: darlene hughes <ndshughes@...>dominie Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 11:42:44 PMSubject: Re: responding to several constipation posts

I take a capful every third day to stay regular or take it a couple times a day if constipated. Doesn't take it long to work.Darlene

I envy you. Yes it is very painful especially when it hits and your not home, the pain that is, and there's nothing you can do when your out. When the pain gets so bad it hurts to walk and forget about sitting. We all have our own set of problems but with IBS either can happen so we never know. Hugs H

I find Fleet suppositories helpful in staying regular and also theimmune powder, which works in the intestines , normalizing bowelactivity. Also, for whatever reason, I was severely constipated duringthe 7 years I was on birth control pills in my 20's. - Dom>> Jennie, I'm always constipated. Between taking magnesium and astool softener called Senakot, I've been doing a little better. Yousound like you have some really severe problems, but you could givethis stuff a try. I doubt that it would

hurt.