RemedySpot.com

Re: My Surgery PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am so thankful Heidi. I as well as all were praying for you. I read the msg this a.m. That all was ok I just got the biggest smile on my face lying in bed. I pray for speedy recovery and all is well. With Love and Hugs, your Fibro sister. HSent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeedFrom: "heidi" <heidilhlokey@...>Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:15:30 -0000<dominie >Subject: My Surgery PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Surgery went well.After a few blown veins due to not listening tome about using a ped needle for my Iv they finally got one in left hand. then another one in left wrist area to draw blood do blood work up too. we had 2 hospital Chaplin's pray with us before the operation and even for the surgeons so like Cheryl told me God was standing right behind them guiding their hands. She didn't need the Ct or Cardiovascular surgeon at all. PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After she opened me up she took out the NF and sent it tot he lab to be checked for cancer. All others I have had removed were non cancerous so will this one.But then they x-rayed me on my side instead off lat on my back. what it was the NF under my skin was on top of the one on my left lung area. sow e wont bother about that one till it bothers me. They did give me some Valium in my Iv and whatever anesthesias that stings then i went night night woke up with an O2 mask on me. sent home with 15-20 stitches in me Orders take it easy the next two weeks, no baths only showers go back and get stitches out Dec 2cd at 8a.m.she gave me darvaocet with codeine for pain will pick it up tomorrow after 9 a.m. if I don't need it all might save it for my bad flare days. But afterward Dr. Durrani asked why it was such a breeze when the cat scans etc showed differently I told her because I am one of God's children and been covered in prayer all over the USA and overseas to. I then asked was she saved and she said yes. She told me my faith must be strong to know if anything happend I would be walking the streets of Gold with my Jesus.Like Bobby Bowden said once,"This world is not my home and I am not home sick yet. But now I will take it easy for two weeks. Will be hard for me.I will rest and do my best to be in church Sunday AM. LOve you all Heidi I love you alla nd both Stanley and I thabnk yuo for allthe rpayers. But so simple since I was being coverd in rpayer and or Great Healing Physicain had his hand in it allready. LOve you heidi

Fantastic news, Heidi - you're safe, and doing well. I'm one

happy-little-vegemite, today! The lead up caused moments of anxiety - as

I'm sure it did for everyone. The positive outcome is definately

faith-strengthening! I said to my husband, " you see...prayer (meaning

everyone's prayer) really does work! Thank God you're okay. Gentle hugs

Carlene

>

>

> My Surgery went well.

>

> After a few blown veins due to not listening tome about using a ped

> needle for my Iv they finally got one in left hand. then another one

in

> left wrist area to draw blood do blood work up too.

>

> we had 2 hospital Chaplin's pray with us before the operation and even

> for the surgeons so like Cheryl told me God was standing right behind

> them guiding their hands.

>

>

>

> She didn't need the Ct or Cardiovascular surgeon at all.

> PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

>

>

>

>

> After she opened me up she took out the NF and sent it tot he lab to

be

> checked for cancer. All others I have had removed were non cancerous

so

> will this one.

>

> But then they x-rayed me on my side instead off lat on my back. what

it

> was the NF under my skin was on top of the one on my left lung area.

> sow e wont bother about that one till it bothers me. They did give me

> some Valium in my Iv and whatever anesthesias that stings then i went

> night night woke up with an O2 mask on me. sent home with 15-20

stitches

> in me Orders take it easy the next two weeks, no baths only showers go

> back and get stitches out Dec 2cd at 8a.m.

>

> she gave me darvaocet with codeine for pain will pick it up tomorrow

> after 9 a.m. if I don't need it all might save it for my bad flare

days.

> But afterward Dr. Durrani asked why it was such a breeze when the cat

> scans etc showed differently I told her because I am one of God's

> children and been covered in prayer all over the USA and overseas to.

I

> then asked was she saved and she said yes. She told me my faith must

be

> strong to know if anything happend I would be walking the streets of

> Gold with my Jesus.Like Bobby Bowden said once, " This world is not my

> home and I am not home sick yet. But now I will take it easy for two

> weeks. Will be hard for me.I will rest and do my best to be in church

> Sunday AM.

>

>

>

> LOve you all Heidi

>

> I love you alla nd both Stanley and I thabnk yuo for allthe rpayers.

But

> so simple since I was being coverd in rpayer and or Great Healing

> Physicain had his hand in it allready. LOve you heidi

>

Dear Heidi,I am so happy and relieved that everything went well!!! Please try to rest and recuperate! Soft hugs, BethBeth MoormanFrom: heidi <heidilhlokey@...>Subject: My

Surgery PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dominie Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 2:15 PM

My Surgery went well.

After a few blown veins due to not listening tome about using a ped needle for my Iv they finally got one in left hand. then another one in left wrist area to draw blood do blood work up too.

we had 2 hospital Chaplin's pray with us before the operation and even for the surgeons so like Cheryl told me God was standing right behind them guiding their hands.

She didn't need the Ct or Cardiovascular surgeon at all. PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After she opened me up she took out the NF and sent it tot he lab to be checked for cancer. All others I have had removed were non cancerous so will this one.

But then they x-rayed me on my side instead off lat on my back. what it was the NF under my skin was on top of the one on my left lung area. sow e wont bother about that one till it bothers me. They did give me some Valium in my Iv and whatever anesthesias that stings then i went night night woke up with an O2 mask on me. sent home with 15-20 stitches in me Orders take it easy the next two weeks, no baths only showers go back and get stitches out Dec 2cd at 8a.m.

she gave me darvaocet with codeine for pain will pick it up tomorrow after 9 a.m. if I don't need it all might save it for my bad flare days. But afterward Dr. Durrani asked why it was such a breeze when the cat scans etc showed differently I told her because I am one of God's children and been covered in prayer all over the USA and overseas to. I then asked was she saved and she said yes. She told me my faith must be strong to know if anything happend I would be walking the streets of Gold with my Jesus.Like Bobby Bowden said once,"This world is not my home and I am not home sick yet. But now I will take it easy for two weeks. Will be hard for me.I will rest and do my best to be in church Sunday AM.

LOve you all Heidi

I love you alla nd both Stanley and I thabnk yuo for allthe rpayers. But so simple since I was being coverd in rpayer and or Great Healing Physicain had his hand in it allready. LOve you heidi

Heidi: I am so glad that things went so well for you. A speedy recovery!

S.

My Surgery PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Surgery went well.

After a few blown veins due to not listening tome about using a ped needle for my Iv they finally got one in left hand. then another one in left wrist area to draw blood do blood work up too.

we had 2 hospital Chaplin's pray with us before the operation and even for the surgeons so like Cheryl told me God was standing right behind them guiding their hands.

She didn't need the Ct or Cardiovascular surgeon at all. PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After she opened me up she took out the NF and sent it tot he lab to be checked for cancer. All others I have had removed were non cancerous so will this one.

But then they x-rayed me on my side instead off lat on my back. what it was the NF under my skin was on top of the one on my left lung area. sow e wont bother about that one till it bothers me. They did give me some Valium in my Iv and whatever anesthesias that stings then i went night night woke up with an O2 mask on me. sent home with 15-20 stitches in me Orders take it easy the next two weeks, no baths only showers go back and get stitches out Dec 2cd at 8a.m.

she gave me darvaocet with codeine for pain will pick it up tomorrow after 9 a.m. if I don't need it all might save it for my bad flare days. But afterward Dr. Durrani asked why it was such a breeze when the cat scans etc showed differently I told her because I am one of God's children and been covered in prayer all over the USA and overseas to. I then asked was she saved and she said yes. She told me my faith must be strong to know if anything happend I would be walking the streets of Gold with my Jesus.Like Bobby Bowden said once,"This world is not my home and I am not home sick yet. But now I will take it easy for two weeks. Will be hard for me.I will rest and do my best to be in church Sunday AM.

LOve you all Heidi

I love you alla nd both Stanley and I thabnk yuo for allthe rpayers. But so simple since I was being coverd in rpayer and or Great Healing Physicain had his hand in it allready. LOve you heidi

Traveling over the river or through the woods this holiday season? Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!