RemedySpot.com

Re: DRANK Beverage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pam, I called the company today and asked if they could send me a can to try out. I was told they cannot send samples as they're under strict budget and guidelines of some sort. I explained that I would pay for the can I just didn't want to order a case and not like it or it not work for me. She said she'll get back to me by the end of this week and let me know if it's possible for her to send me a can. I told her that there are others who are also interested in trying it as well all suffer from insomnia. Drank was described to me as similar to Welch's Grape but not as sweet and does have carbonation but to a lesser degree. She told me that it definitely works for those who have trouble sleeping so hopefully she'll be able to send some out. If they can send it out I'll let you know so that you can contact them to

also ask for a can to try. I was told that they're also in a magazine this month and I believe it's Woman's World. Not 100% on that though.

I'll keep you posted. Hugs H

From: Pam Horne <pmarshall@...>Subject: Re: DRANK Beveragedominie Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:14 PM

I'm one of the ones interested in Drank.

Pam

DRANK Beverage

This message is for those that are interested in the Drank beverage...sorry, but I can't remember who it is. I wrote the company about locating the beverage and this is their response:We arent currently in FL but we are in Mobile AL so we are getting closer to you.The states that have it now are TN,TX,KY,MS, AL,LA,AR, but we are expanding rapidly...we will keep you up to date about your area. Thanks for your interestI sent a response email asking them about sending single cans to those that want to try this to see if it works before we order a case. I'll let you know what the response is. If you would, please let me know who it is that was interest in this beverage besides myself. I apologize to those of you that are not interested, but I can't remember who is.Thanks Hugs H

, thanks so much for doing the work on this. I really appreciate it.

Pam

DRANK Beverage

This message is for those that are interested in the Drank beverage...sorry, but I can't remember who it is. I wrote the company about locating the beverage and this is their response:We arent currently in FL but we are in Mobile AL so we are getting closer to you.The states that have it now are TN,TX,KY,MS, AL,LA,AR, but we are expanding rapidly...we will keep you up to date about your area. Thanks for your interestI sent a response email asking them about sending single cans to those that want to try this to see if it works before we order a case. I'll let you know what the response is. If you would, please let me know who it is that was interest in this beverage besides myself. I apologize to those of you that are not interested, but I can't remember who is.Thanks Hugs H

You're very welcome, it's my pleasure. Will let you know just as soon as I hear something. Hugs H

From: Pam Horne <pmarshallnc (DOT) rr.com>Subject: Re: DRANK Beveragedominie@groups .comDate: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:14 PM

Pam

DRANK Beverage

This message is for those that are interested in the Drank beverage...sorry, but I can't remember who it is. I wrote the company about locating the beverage and this is their response:We arent currently in FL but we are in Mobile AL so we are getting closer to you.The states that have it now are TN,TX,KY,MS, AL,LA,AR, but we are expanding rapidly...we will keep you up to date about your area. Thanks for your interestI sent a response email asking them about sending single cans to those that want to try this to see if it works before we order a case. I'll let you know what the response is. If you would, please let me know who it is that was interest in this beverage besides myself. I apologize to those of you that are not interested, but I can't remember who is.Thanks Hugs

H

,Do you know if Drank contains sugar?Sue

DRANK Beverage

, I wish I could tell you that I know, but I do not. They are supposed to be calling me back and will ask when they do. Hugs H

From: Pam Horne <pmarshallnc (DOT) rr.com>Subject: Re: DRANK Beveragedominie@groups .comDate: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:14 PM

Pam

DRANK Beverage

This message is for those that are interested in the Drank beverage...sorry, but I can't remember who it is. I wrote the company about locating the beverage and this is their response:We arent currently in FL but we are in Mobile AL so we are getting closer to you.The states that have it now are TN,TX,KY,MS, AL,LA,AR, but we are expanding rapidly...we will keep you up to date about your area. Thanks for your interestI sent a response email asking them about sending single cans to those that want to try this to see if it works before we order a case. I'll let you know what the response is. If you would, please let me know who it is that was interest in this beverage besides myself. I apologize to those of you that are not interested, but I can't remember who is.Thanks Hugs

H

Sue, I didn't find a definitive list of ingredients for Drank, but by the sound of some of the reviews for this beverage, it sounds like it does contain sugar.

Pam

DRANK Beverage

I did find the ingredients, but nothing about sugar, except an excerpt that stated it had about as much sugar as a soda. I don't drink soda so I don't know what amount that would be. A member, Darlene would be a better person to ask, since she actually gets the drink in her home town. Hugs H

Pam

DRANK Beverage

H

Pam, I still have not heard back from the company, so I'm assuming they cannot send me a can to try. With how much sugar is in this products, I probably wouldn't drink it anyway. Sorry I couldn't get them to come through for us. H

From: Pam Horne <pmarshall@...>Subject: Re: DRANK Beveragedominie Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:14 PM

Pam

DRANK Beverage

, thanks for trying. I think it was Sue who said she would just get the rose hips, melatonin, and valerian and take them instead. It's a good idea.

Pam

DRANK Beverage

It was suggested that I take Melatonin 2 tablets about 40 minutes before bedtime. It does work but I don't stay asleep, but without I don't even get to sleep. The doctor gave me Xanex to take at bedtime because that's the only thing that ever worked, but I despise taking that stuff so I decided to try the Melatonin. What I may do is take a Xanex one time per week just to get the really good nights sleep. Hopefully this will continue to work. Again, sorry the company didn't follow through. If I don't speak to you have a wonderful holiday. I am so thankful for you and everyone in the group...you have all been my saviour. Hugs H

Pam

DRANK Beverage

H