and urinealysis. I picked up my blood results today, but my doctor

has yet to call me about the results and there are various

abnormalities, lows, highs, etc. Can someone please help me decipher

these results? I've looked online but that's just too confusing for

me the understand.

Here are the highs, lows or abnormalities. I won't bother with

anything that is within normal ranges.

PLATELETS 134 LOW Range 140-415 - Several years ago had

Thrombocytopenia with very low platelets but have since come back up.

URINE ABNORMAL AMBER COLOR

KETONES ABNORMAL TRACE

AST (SGOT) 61 HIGH RANGE 0-40

ALT (SGOT) 53 HIGH RANGE 0-40

TRIGLYCERIDES 154 HIGH RANGE 0-149

LDL CHOLESTEROL 111 HIGH RANGE 0-99

CADMIUM, BLOOD 1.4 HIGH RANGE 0.0-1.2

RA LATEX TURBID 173.1 HIGH RANGE 0.0-13.9 For as long as I can

remember my RA factor has always been elevated, but I do not have

Rheumatoid Arthritis and that is from many many Rheumatologists.

I also found out today that I have to have some minor surgery and the

doctor wanted to do it next week, but I asked if I could have it done

in January, so it's preliminarily set for Jan 6th. Is my abnormal

blood results okay to have surgery?

I hope someone can help me and if so, I thank you very much. Hugs

H

{, I am not saying this to step on your knowledge. What you are saying to is very helpful and thank goodness you are here.}

I just wanted to add what I have painfully learned over the years.

The way the doctors are taught to read your labs and the scale on which they do that is whether you are ill enough to be admitted to the hospital. It was this that has caused my liver to be in such a bad way now. My liver enzymes were elevated for years and they always re-tested and re-tested and scratched their heads. Never knowing what to do...because my liver was not bad enough to go to the hospital yet where they would finally know how to treat it. So they let it go until I am where I am now. {and now my Kidneys are involved} I was told this by a doctor.

You cannot even trust that your labs are read accurately. In my last set of labs it was discovered I have a rare form of anemia that I was born with. It is the answer to many things. One doctor found this out of how many doctors in my life?

I would listen to . Don't ever let labs go by the wayside. If it is elevated, jump on it, if it is like your RA factor go screaming in the office and be the witch that gets what she wants.

Once when I was a Nanny I had to take my charge, la back to the doctor three times because I was convinced she had Pneumonia. They kept saying she did not have it. I stayed up all night with her,elevated on pillows with her on my chest listening to the fluid gurgle in her lungs. On the fourth visit I was a shrew. I yelled, I screamed and I demanded. She had pneumonia and the doctor at the hospital said I saved her life.

Many years later I had to do that again about asthma and my daughter.

,do that for yourself.

Love and hugs,

Sue

From: Hilyer <mountnsage@...>Subject: Re: BLOOD TEST RESULTS HELP PLEASE!dominie Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 2:56 AM

Hi ,I'm a nurse, and will give you what I know about these. Obviously you should discuss with your physician, as nurses cannot diagnose, interpret, or treat any illness... (that's my legal disclaimer LOL)> PLATELETS 134 This is slightly low, probably not a concern, as it's very close to low normal.> URINE ABNORMAL AMBER COLOR, KETONES ABNORMAL TRACE- This means your urine looked dark, and had some protein in it. This can suggest kidney disease, high blood sugar, or just plain dehydration. Since you don't mention elevated BUN and Creat, this is more likely dehydration. Could be related to the sky high RA factor, though.> AST (SGOT) 61,ALT (SGOT) 53 These are liver enzymes, so this can suggest liver disease, but are often falsely elevated by certain medications. These also are only slightly elevated> TRIGLYCERIDES 154, LDL CHOLESTEROL 111 These are reflections of your

overall Cholesterol levels, and both are slightly high, meaning you should exercise more and eat more fish and chicken, less beef, dairy, and fried foods. These are only slightly elevated.> CADMIUM, BLOOD 1.4 This is a heavy metal, which can cause illness. Again, this is slightly elevated, not drastically, but is a concern.There may be other meanings to this one, it's not something we see drawn much in the hospital, so I don't know much about it.> RA LATEX TURBID 173.1 This is outrageously high, indicating severe autoimmune activity in your body. If you don't have RA, Lupus, etc, someone should provide you with an alternate explanation for this!! In most situations, none of these are abnormal enough to prevent surgery (IMO), but obviously that is for your doctor and surgeon to decide. You should push hard for an explanation of the RA factor. This is most certainly a cause of illness for you, and

someone should be paying attention to that. Hope this helps! H (RN)

Thank you for responding to my results. I spoke to my doctor's nurse today and was told not to worry about any of the results, per my doctor and to discuss the results with the pain mgt doc who ordered most of these tests.

Just to let you know the liver functions were elevated a couple of months ago and I then went off all Tylenol products including the pain pills that I was taking that had Tylenol in them. I have never had elevated liver functions until the last blood drawn, so I'm not sure how long it takes to become normal again if it's a result of the Tylenol.

I don't understand my Triglycerides or LDL because I don't eat any fried foods ever and don't eat any red meats nor do I eat chicken or fish, as I am a vegetarian. I'm a very poor eater, however, and barely eat anything at all! I know this is terrible but between the pain, tiredness, etc., I just don't have an appetite. I have also lost 10 lbs quickly and I'm trying to drink proteins drinks like a Whey Protein and have started taking an antioxident.

The Cadmium, the doctor says, is a result of my history of smoking, even though I quit just about 3 yrs ago.

My Platelets many years ago were as low as the 50's and there was talk then about possible transfusions if it got any lower, but thankfully it came back up. There is no known cause as to why my platelets were so low and that lasted a couple of yrs. I also had had a bone marrow biopsy, which showed the formation of the platelets, but for some reason they were getting eaten up when released, (if this is the proper terminology). I kinda picture it as a pac man eating the platelets.

My RA has always always been extremely elevated and have had all the doctor's tell me it's ok with no signs of arthritis!

I'm wondering if I shouldn't see an Immunologist for my RA factor and the other concerns. Any suggestions on that is greatly appreciated and as I've stated in earlier posts, I do not have faith in my current docs, but I've seen so so many and where I live that's unfortunately what we have to deal with.

Thank you again and any response to this would be greatly appreciated. Hugs H

From: Hilyer <mountnsage@...>Subject: Re: BLOOD TEST RESULTS HELP PLEASE!dominie Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 2:56 AM

Hi ,I'm a nurse, and will give you what I know about these. Obviously you should discuss with your physician, as nurses cannot diagnose, interpret, or treat any illness... (that's my legal disclaimer LOL)> PLATELETS 134 This is slightly low, probably not a concern, as it's very close to low normal.> URINE ABNORMAL AMBER COLOR, KETONES ABNORMAL TRACE- This means your urine looked dark, and had some protein in it. This can suggest kidney disease, high blood sugar, or just plain dehydration. Since you don't mention elevated BUN and Creat, this is more likely dehydration. Could be related to the sky high RA factor, though.> AST (SGOT) 61,ALT (SGOT) 53 These are liver enzymes, so this can suggest liver disease, but are often falsely elevated by certain medications. These also are only slightly elevated> TRIGLYCERIDES 154, LDL CHOLESTEROL 111 These are reflections of your

overall Cholesterol levels, and both are slightly high, meaning you should exercise more and eat more fish and chicken, less beef, dairy, and fried foods. These are only slightly elevated.> CADMIUM, BLOOD 1.4 This is a heavy metal, which can cause illness. Again, this is slightly elevated, not drastically, but is a concern.There may be other meanings to this one, it's not something we see drawn much in the hospital, so I don't know much about it.> RA LATEX TURBID 173.1 This is outrageously high, indicating severe autoimmune activity in your body. If you don't have RA, Lupus, etc, someone should provide you with an alternate explanation for this!! In most situations, none of these are abnormal enough to prevent surgery (IMO), but obviously that is for your doctor and surgeon to decide. You should push hard for an explanation of the RA factor. This is most certainly a cause of illness for you, and

Sue, thank you very much for this addition to what had to say. I'm very sorry that you had to go through all of what you have. I'm normally not too mousey, but when it comes to things I don't know about, I keep my mouth shut with the docs. I sent an email to ask if she thought I should see an immunologist about the RA factor and other problems.

I've been checking online but can't seem to find answers and when I do it's all just confusing, so thanks again. Hugs H

From: Hilyer <mountnsage (DOT) com>Subject: Re: BLOOD TEST RESULTS HELP PLEASE!dominie@groups .comDate: Friday, December 5, 2008, 2:56 AM

,The triglycerides could be a genetic thing, or due to too many carbohydrates. I have the genetic cholesterol problem and with change in diet, and use of Crestor have gotten the LDL down and HDL up, but still fighting the triglycerides even with 9600 mg of fish oil daily. I do at times overdo the carbs as it is easy to just fix a sandwich on days that I don't feel too good. My mother's blood showed high RA factor but all xrays showed no form of RA in the joints. In 1966 when they first showed up elevated,at the age of 36 Drs told her she would be in a w/c by the time she was 45. She passed away last Christmas time and was still ambulatory with aids up to with in 3 months of her death, due to colon cancer. Sandie -- Re: BLOOD TEST RESULTS HELP PLEASE!dominie Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 2:56 AM Hi ,I'm a nurse, and will give you what I know about these. Obviously you should discuss with your physician, as nurses cannot diagnose, interpret, or treat any illness... (that's my legal disclaimer LOL)> PLATELETS 134 This is slightly low, probably not a concern, as it's very close to low normal.> URINE ABNORMAL AMBER COLOR, KETONES ABNORMAL TRACE- This means your urine looked dark, and had some protein in it. This can suggest kidney disease, high blood sugar, or just plain dehydration. Since you don't mention elevated BUN and Creat, this is more likely dehydration. Could be related to the sky high RA factor, though.> AST (SGOT) 61,ALT (SGOT) 53 These are liver enzymes, so this can suggest liver disease, but are often falsely elevated by certain medications. These also are only slightly elevated> TRIGLYCERIDES 154, LDL CHOLESTEROL 111 These are reflections of your overall Cholesterol levels, and both are slightly high, meaning you should exercise more and eat more fish and chicken, less beef, dairy, and fried foods. These are only slightly elevated.> CADMIUM, BLOOD 1.4 This is a heavy metal, which can cause illness. Again, this is slightly elevated, not drastically, but is a concern.There may be other meanings to this one, it's not something we see drawn much in the hospital, so I don't know much about it.> RA LATEX TURBID 173.1 This is outrageously high, indicating severe autoimmune activity in your body. If you don't have RA, Lupus, etc, someone should provide you with an alternate explanation for this!! In most situations, none of these are abnormal enough to prevent surgery (IMO), but obviously that is for your doctor and surgeon to decide. You should push hard for an explanation of the RA factor. This is most certainly a cause of illness for you, and someone should be paying attention to that. Hope this helps! H (RN) Created by Sandie Dec 2008

Hi Sandie, and thank you for that bit of up lifting news. I wouldn't even know where I'm getting the carbs from as I don't eat bread, very very little pasta or rice, so who knows. I only take 1,000 mg. of fish oil per day. Is this too low, should I increase it? Thanks again. Hugs H

From: Hilyer <mountnsage (DOT) com>Subject: Re: BLOOD TEST RESULTS HELP PLEASE!dominie@groups .comDate: Friday, December 5, 2008, 2:56 AM

Created by Sandie

Dec 2008

Look at the vegetables that you eat. Their are hidden sugars in a lot of food. The amount of fish oil I take is prescribed by the Pharmacist at the VA, who is managing my cholesterol since I have problems with statins. Also, look at your family history, genetic predisposition to cholesterol problems could be a good possibility. That is where part of my problem comes from. Sandie -- Re: BLOOD TEST RESULTS HELP PLEASE!dominie@groups .comDate: Friday, December 5, 2008, 2:56 AM Hi ,I'm a nurse, and will give you what I know about these. Obviously you should discuss with your physician, as nurses cannot diagnose, interpret, or treat any illness... (that's my legal disclaimer LOL)> PLATELETS 134 This is slightly low, probably not a concern, as it's very close to low normal.> URINE ABNORMAL AMBER COLOR, KETONES ABNORMAL TRACE- This means your urine looked dark, and had some protein in it. This can suggest kidney disease, high blood sugar, or just plain dehydration. Since you don't mention elevated BUN and Creat, this is more likely dehydration. Could be related to the sky high RA factor, though.> AST (SGOT) 61,ALT (SGOT) 53 These are liver enzymes, so this can suggest liver disease, but are often falsely elevated by certain medications. These also are only slightly elevated> TRIGLYCERIDES 154, LDL CHOLESTEROL 111 These are reflections of your overall Cholesterol levels, and both are slightly high, meaning you should exercise more and eat more fish and chicken, less beef, dairy, and fried foods. These are only slightly elevated.> CADMIUM, BLOOD 1.4 This is a heavy metal, which can cause illness. Again, this is slightly elevated, not drastically, but is a concern.There may be other meanings to this one, it's not something we see drawn much in the hospital, so I don't know much about it.> RA LATEX TURBID 173.1 This is outrageously high, indicating severe autoimmune activity in your body. If you don't have RA, Lupus, etc, someone should provide you with an alternate explanation for this!! In most situations, none of these are abnormal enough to prevent surgery (IMO), but obviously that is for your doctor and surgeon to decide. You should push hard for an explanation of the RA factor. This is most certainly a cause of illness for you, and someone should be paying attention to that. Hope this helps! H (RN) Created by Sandie Dec 2008 Created by Sandie Dec 2008

Fabulous Reply Sue! Almost the same thing with my mother,that you described about yourself! Years & Years of hearing,"Well,there's a elevation in your liver enzymes......" But never went any further then that. Until a couple weeks ago when she started coughing,choking up blood,blood clots,etc... NO advanced signs of this going to happen! Scared the living crap out of me because I was the one with her. Just "That Day" she didn't feel well! That's it! That was all she complained of! I took her to the ER,She was admitted to their ICU until she could be life flighted to Shady Side Hospital in Pitt. Pa,where she was in critical condition for over a week & then put on a special floor,etc...Now she is in a nursing home for

therapy! All started in "ONE" day! And I have MANY, RN's,LPN's, & CNA's in my family & they never saw this coming! And, Yes, this was all from her liver!!! Take Care All! Pam.S

MANY Fibromyalgia Awareness Items!

Visit My Store At= http:www.zazzle.com/pammys*

Many New Items Created Daily & GREAT Shirt Sale Right Now!

We Must Fight This TOGETHER! Thanks so much!! Pam

I'm going to demand a liver ultrasound to make sure that there is nothing wrong with my liver. Are there any others tests that I should request? Thanks for everyone's help regarding my blood test results. Hugs H

From: P J <ps1968pm@...>Subject: Re: Re: BLOOD TEST RESULTS HELP PLEASE!dominie Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 5:28 AM

Fabulous Reply Sue! Almost the same thing with my mother,that you described about yourself! Years & Years of hearing,"Well, there's a elevation in your liver enzymes..... ." But never went any further then that. Until a couple weeks ago when she started coughing,choking up blood,blood clots,etc... NO advanced signs of this going to happen! Scared the living crap out of me because I was the one with her. Just "That Day" she didn't feel well! That's it! That was all she complained of! I took her to the ER,She was admitted to their ICU until she could be life flighted to Shady Side Hospital in Pitt. Pa,where she was in critical condition for over a week & then put on a special floor,etc... Now she is in a nursing home for therapy! All started in "ONE" day! And I have MANY, RN's,LPN's, & CNA's in my family & they never saw this coming! And, Yes, this was all

from her liver!!! Take Care All! Pam.S

Visit My Store At= http:www.zazzle. com/pammys*

I will be praying for your poor mother. It is unbelievable is it not? They do not know what to do with your tests until you hit that critical point. My very best friend is studying to be a nurse in Canada. Almost done with third year. Program in Canada is way harder than ours. She was my assistant all summer for my design business. You cannot believe what she has not been taught. I know more than her about basic medicine just being a mother. She was shocked she knew so little. Actually it is scary.Just proves more and more that we have to know so much ourselves so that we can get the care we need before something terrible happens. My thoughts are with you and your mother.Healing hugs,SueFrom: P J <ps1968pm@...>Subject: Re: Re: BLOOD TEST RESULTS HELP PLEASE!dominie Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 5:28 AM

Fabulous Reply Sue! Almost the same thing with my mother,that you described about yourself! Years & Years of hearing,"Well, there's a elevation in your liver enzymes..... ." But never went any further then that. Until a couple weeks ago when she started coughing,choking up blood,blood clots,etc... NO advanced signs of this going to happen! Scared the living crap out of me because I was the one with her. Just "That Day" she didn't feel well! That's it! That was all she complained of! I took her to the ER,She was admitted to their ICU until she could be life flighted to Shady Side Hospital in Pitt. Pa,where she was in critical condition for over a week & then put on a special floor,etc... Now she is in a nursing home for

therapy! All started in "ONE" day! And I have MANY, RN's,LPN's, & CNA's in my family & they never saw this coming! And, Yes, this was all from her liver!!! Take Care All! Pam.S

Visit My Store At= http:www.zazzle. com/pammys*

Hi ,

You absolutely should see an immunologist if your rheumatologist is

ignoring these abnormalities. As Sue noted, " mild " abnormalities are

usually ignored by physicians until the cause of it makes you too ill

to live. Your " Pac-man " image of your immune system eating your

platelets is very literally what is happening in there. White blood

cells called Macrophages (and others) are likely destroying your

platelets. If this is the case, that means your own immune system has

declared war on your platelets, just as they would attack bacteria or

viruses. This situation often worsens, as those killer cells will

become more and more sensitive. This can result in anemia from the

same process, as well as Lupus (when your body attacks connective

tissue), or RA, (where your body attacks bone and cartilage). In

addition to the damage these ilnesses do to the body part they

attack, they can make you much, much sicker because these giant

immune complex molecules then clog your lymph channels, and plug up

the microscopic tubes in your kidneys resulting in kidney damage.

This, as well as your ongoing FM symptoms may be the result of the

inflammation that is causing your elevated RA factor. A really good

research-focused rheumatologist knows how to evaluate these

connections, but most will not. An immunologist should be able to

help evaluate these abnormalities and how they may be connected.

I agree with Sue, you need to push for answers regarding all of these

abnormalities! Just because you don't have active symptoms of RA

doesn't mean your immune system is not in there wreaking havoc on

many of your parts, like your liver (abnormal lab results) or your

kidneys (abnormal urine tests). Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the

diagnosis. If the Docs tell you not to worry, tell them you want a

diagnosis to support that opinion other than " Unknown " !

H

, that you so much for this in depth explanation and suggestions. I am definitely going to make an appt., with an immunologist. I've been trying to get an appt., with a wonderful one at the University of Miami, but the waiting list is in the two hundreds, but I'm trying. I've been worried and can't get answers. The only answers I'm getting is from you and the group, and I very much appreciate all of the responses.

I'll let you know what happens after I am seen by the Immunologist! Thanks again. Hugs H

From: Hilyer <mountnsage@...>Subject: Re: BLOOD TEST RESULTS HELP PLEASE!dominie Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 8:34 PM

Hi ,You absolutely should see an immunologist if your rheumatologist is ignoring these abnormalities. As Sue noted, "mild" abnormalities are usually ignored by physicians until the cause of it makes you too ill to live. Your "Pac-man" image of your immune system eating your platelets is very literally what is happening in there. White blood cells called Macrophages (and others) are likely destroying your platelets. If this is the case, that means your own immune system has declared war on your platelets, just as they would attack bacteria or viruses. This situation often worsens, as those killer cells will become more and more sensitive. This can result in anemia from the same process, as well as Lupus (when your body attacks connective tissue), or RA, (where your body attacks bone and cartilage). In addition to the damage these ilnesses do to the body part they attack, they can make you

much, much sicker because these giant immune complex molecules then clog your lymph channels, and plug up the microscopic tubes in your kidneys resulting in kidney damage. This, as well as your ongoing FM symptoms may be the result of the inflammation that is causing your elevated RA factor. A really good research-focused rheumatologist knows how to evaluate these connections, but most will not. An immunologist should be able to help evaluate these abnormalities and how they may be connected. I agree with Sue, you need to push for answers regarding all of these abnormalities! Just because you don't have active symptoms of RA doesn't mean your immune system is not in there wreaking havoc on many of your parts, like your liver (abnormal lab results) or your kidneys (abnormal urine tests). Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the diagnosis. If the Docs tell you not to worry, tell them you want a diagnosis

to support that opinion other than "Unknown"! H

Amen !SueFrom: Hilyer <mountnsage@...>Subject: Re: BLOOD TEST RESULTS HELP PLEASE!dominie Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 8:34 PM

Hi ,

You absolutely should see an immunologist if your rheumatologist is

ignoring these abnormalities. As Sue noted, "mild" abnormalities are

usually ignored by physicians until the cause of it makes you too ill

to live. Your "Pac-man" image of your immune system eating your

platelets is very literally what is happening in there. White blood

cells called Macrophages (and others) are likely destroying your

platelets. If this is the case, that means your own immune system has

declared war on your platelets, just as they would attack bacteria or

viruses. This situation often worsens, as those killer cells will

become more and more sensitive. This can result in anemia from the

same process, as well as Lupus (when your body attacks connective

tissue), or RA, (where your body attacks bone and cartilage). In

addition to the damage these ilnesses do to the body part they

attack, they can make you much, much sicker because these giant

immune complex molecules then clog your lymph channels, and plug up

the microscopic tubes in your kidneys resulting in kidney damage.

This, as well as your ongoing FM symptoms may be the result of the

inflammation that is causing your elevated RA factor. A really good

research-focused rheumatologist knows how to evaluate these

connections, but most will not. An immunologist should be able to

help evaluate these abnormalities and how they may be connected.

I agree with Sue, you need to push for answers regarding all of these

abnormalities! Just because you don't have active symptoms of RA

doesn't mean your immune system is not in there wreaking havoc on

many of your parts, like your liver (abnormal lab results) or your

kidneys (abnormal urine tests). Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the

diagnosis. If the Docs tell you not to worry, tell them you want a

diagnosis to support that opinion other than "Unknown"!

H

Absolutely would appreciate it greatly to find out what type of tests are done! That would be most appreciated! Thanks you so much for thinking of me while you mother is so sick. Would you please let us know how your mother is doing please? We all care greatly for not only the people in our group but those that affect our lives as well. I do hope she's much better and continues on that path! Keep in touch. Hugs H

From: P J <ps1968pm@...>Subject: Re: Re: BLOOD TEST RESULTS HELP PLEASE!dominie Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 6:11 AM

Hi ! I think that would be a good start. I'm going to visit my Mom today & I will ask them what tests they have done,etc... & passed them along to you if you'd like? Take care,Pam.S

MANY Unique Fibromyalgia Awareness Items!

Please Visit My Store at= http://www.zazzle. com/pammys*

Many New Items Created Daily & Many Great Sales! Thanks!! Pam

Hi H!

Thank you so very much for your kind words! And I will let everyone know how my Mom is,Thanks!

Unfortunately, I was unable to visit my Mother yesterday,I thought I was feeling better,then the weather changed here in PA. & I was filled with pain! But,if it doesn't get really bad out today, I REALLY want to visit with her. If not today,my husband will drive me to see her this weekend. But I do promise I will find out some info for you ASAP! I care about all of you & yours as well & anything I can do to help, I sure will try!! My Mother is a FIGHTER! And I feel I get that from her! I've endured so much in my life that muti-tasking has been a way of life for me ha ha! Thanks again & Take care, Pam.S

MANY Fibromyalgia Awareness Items Created Daily!

Please Visit My Store At= http://www.zazzle.com/pammys*

Many GREAT Sales As Well!!! Thanks so much!!! Pam

You're very welcome and please just take care of your mom first! I'll get answers soon. Stay well. Hugs H

From: P J <ps1968pm@...>Subject: Re: Re: BLOOD TEST RESULTS HELP PLEASE!dominie Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 7:56 AM

Hi H!

Thank you so very much for your kind words! And I will let everyone know how my Mom is,Thanks!

Unfortunately, I was unable to visit my Mother yesterday,I thought I was feeling better,then the weather changed here in PA. & I was filled with pain! But,if it doesn't get really bad out today, I REALLY want to visit with her. If not today,my husband will drive me to see her this weekend. But I do promise I will find out some info for you ASAP! I care about all of you & yours as well & anything I can do to help, I sure will try!! My Mother is a FIGHTER! And I feel I get that from her! I've endured so much in my life that muti-tasking has been a way of life for me ha ha! Thanks again & Take care, Pam.S

MANY Fibromyalgia Awareness Items Created Daily!

Please Visit My Store At= http://www.zazzle. com/pammys*

Many GREAT Sales As Well!!! Thanks so much!!! Pam

Thanks so much ! My 1st priority is my Mom,but I love to help my friends as well, & I consider all of you my friends because we can relate so well with each other where others can't,ya know? I appreciate your comment very much,but I will find out some info for you,I'm at the Hospital/Home already,so it really wont take much ha ha! I'm a bold talker ha ha! Take care, Pam.S

Many New & Creative Fibromyalgia Awareness Items Created Daily! Please Visit My Store at= http://www.zazzle.com/pammys* Thanks so much!!! Pam

Thanks Pam for your help. I started seeing a nutritionist/Homeopathic doc, so hopefully I can get on the right track. He did give me something for my liver today, something for my fibromyalgia and something for my pain. We'll see what happens. I toofeel the same, even though I haven't met anyone from the group personally, I feel closer to you all in the group than some people I've known for a long time. As you said, we can understand each other and know exactly what we're going through. Please keep us updated on your mother as to how she's doing and what's going on. Please let her know that there are many people praying for her. Take care of yourself too. Later H

From: P J <ps1968pm@...>Subject: Re: Re: BLOOD TEST RESULTS HELP PLEASE!dominie Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 3:38 AM

Thanks so much ! My 1st priority is my Mom,but I love to help my friends as well, & I consider all of you my friends because we can relate so well with each other where others can't,ya know? I appreciate your comment very much,but I will find out some info for you,I'm at the Hospital/Home already,so it really wont take much ha ha! I'm a bold talker ha ha! Take care, Pam.S

Many New & Creative Fibromyalgia Awareness Items Created Daily! Please Visit My Store at= http://www.zazzle. com/pammys* Thanks so much!!! Pam