RemedySpot.com

thanks for the information on the mushrooms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I use to get the slice ones in a can and still cook them in canola oil.

to have on top of salads and steaks when I use to eat red meat.Now it

is red meat 2ce maybe 3 times a month.

Also my body knows when i eat something that irate me to no end.My

Doctors told me that is my body screaming potion get out of me.So i

agree with you all on that.

I just found out watermelon irate me too i am now coming off a

bladder,kidney infection and yeast infection too.I use to love

watermelon not anymore. My GYN told me too high in sugar that feeds my

yeast beast when it is getting ready to rear its ugly head.

After Jan 1st i will do an elimination diet also one to see if i am

reactive hypoglycemia since my sugar is very very low.But don't crave

sweets or carbs like hubby does.Maybe put hubby on it too and if he

gets irritable like a grizzle bear have him tested for this too. well I

agree with all the stuff about the mushrooms too.

Hugs Heidi

Like you Heidi, my body gets very of any meats or poultry, but because it also doesn't agree with me and I get awful pains with cramps that I double over with and start sweating profusely. That's a terrific sign that I needed to stay away from this stuff.

I'm curious about the elimination diet. What exactly is that and how does it work? I also wanted to tell you that I tried the tea last night for the first time and it worked today. I had tried something that the nutritionist/Homeopathic doc told me was a sure winner called Colon Clenz. He told me to take 3 before bedtime each night and there is not doubt that it would work. Absolutely nothing and I told him so. He couldn't believe that it didn't work so he told me to go ahead and try the tea. Initially he told me it would be too strong. Well it worked, but I will say, I did get some pretty awful pains and cramping to which I was doubled over, similar to that if I ate meats. My boyfriend was here to help me get to the bathroom because I couldn't straighten up. But you have to realize that it was about 2 wks since I had gone so I guess maybe that was to be expected. Thankfully the tea

worked, so thanks for that referral.

Take it easy and feel well. Congratulations on being co-owner of the site. You are wonderful in providing us with information and knowledge. Hugs H

From: heidi <heidilhlokey@...>Subject: thanks for the information on the mushroomsdominie Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 4:47 PM

I use to get the slice ones in a can and still cook them in canola oil. to have on top of salads and steaks when I use to eat red meat.Now it is red meat 2ce maybe 3 times a month. Also my body knows when i eat something that irate me to no end.My Doctors told me that is my body screaming potion get out of me.So i agree with you all on that. I just found out watermelon irate me too i am now coming off a bladder,kidney infection and yeast infection too.I use to love watermelon not anymore. My GYN told me too high in sugar that feeds my yeast beast when it is getting ready to rear its ugly head.After Jan 1st i will do an elimination diet also one to see if i am reactive hypoglycemia since my sugar is very very low.But don't crave sweets or carbs like hubby does.Maybe put hubby on it too and if he gets irritable like a grizzle bear have him tested for this too. well I agree with all the stuff

about the mushrooms too.Hugs Heidi

, Have you tried Senakot for constipation? It's an OTC drug, and although it's a little expensive, almost every store now has their own generic brand of it, and it's all the same. At least it all works for me. Just a couple of pills before bed and in the morning...relief. No cramps or discomfort at all. If you are badly constipated, it might take more than the 2 pills, but it has never failed me and I have some awful problems with IBS, especially constipation.

Pam

thanks for the information on the mushroomsdominie Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 4:47 PM

I use to get the slice ones in a can and still cook them in canola oil. to have on top of salads and steaks when I use to eat red meat.Now it is red meat 2ce maybe 3 times a month. Also my body knows when i eat something that irate me to no end.My Doctors told me that is my body screaming potion get out of me.So i agree with you all on that. I just found out watermelon irate me too i am now coming off a bladder,kidney infection and yeast infection too.I use to love watermelon not anymore. My GYN told me too high in sugar that feeds my yeast beast when it is getting ready to rear its ugly head.After Jan 1st i will do an elimination diet also one to see if i am reactive hypoglycemia since my sugar is very very low.But don't crave sweets or carbs like hubby does.Maybe put hubby on it too and if he gets irritable like a grizzle bear have him tested for this too. well I agree with all the stuff about the mushrooms too.Hugs Heidi

Hi Pam, no I haven't tried Senekot, I've tried other over the counter meds, can't think of the name right now, but always get horrible pains/cramps where I double over. So I decided to try the natural way and the tea is what finally worked, but again had the pains/cramps. It doesn't seem to matter, with me, so many meds work the opposite of what they're supposed to do and I'm not talking a few meds, I'm talking numerous and all the docs just can't believe there are so many. I have found though that this is common in people with FMS.

Thanks for caring enough to write, I really appreciate that. Hugs H

From: heidi <heidilhlokey>Subject: thanks for the information on the mushroomsdominie@groups .comDate: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 4:47 PM

I use to get the slice ones in a can and still cook them in canola oil. to have on top of salads and steaks when I use to eat red meat.Now it is red meat 2ce maybe 3 times a month. Also my body knows when i eat something that irate me to no end.My Doctors told me that is my body screaming potion get out of me.So i agree with you all on that. I just found out watermelon irate me too i am now coming off a bladder,kidney infection and yeast infection too.I use to love watermelon not anymore. My GYN told me too high in sugar that feeds my yeast beast when it is getting ready to rear its ugly head.After Jan 1st i will do an elimination diet also one to see if i am reactive hypoglycemia since my sugar is very very low.But don't crave sweets or carbs like hubby does.Maybe put hubby on it too and if he gets irritable like a grizzle bear have him tested for this too. well I agree with all the stuff

about the mushrooms too.Hugs Heidi