RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi Ladies My Update 11-24-08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Heidi, Thank you for the update:) I am so happy that you are recovering so well. You are very important to me. Hugs, BethBeth MoormanFrom: heidi <heidilhlokey@...>Subject: Hi Ladies My Update 11-24-08To:

dominie Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 11:39 AMwanted to give you all a short update before the holidays get to busy for some of us. My hubby & I will be at home with our fur kids enjoying it as I am resting.But yes My Dr was amazed that it was not connected like the scans showed.But i was lying down. they took a chest X-ray from the top when i was out of it on my side and it showed right under my skin deep and one in my lung like tennis balls in a container how she explained it.Then she also stated she didn't know why it went so smoothly when she was expecting the worse well it old her I was one of GODS children and had allot of people praying for me.I also told her if I died I would be walking the streets of Gold with my Jesus. Even got to ask was she saved.OK here I go Friday rested took 2 pain pills slept allot sat rested some too. Sunday i wanted

to go to church Like Brother Jerry said, Don't be one day to late.I and my dear hubby Stanley wanted to join Madeira come DEC 7th but i told him no My intuition is saying join today we visited 3 times and we need to join." but I rested so much that Thursday Friday and sat and prayed I wold be feeling OK too and I did. Sunday night took off the bandage could shower and let the shower hit the incision spot it is pretty long and black and blue where she had to pry the NF out. but Praise God not connected to my lung. So I am feeling better. no pain pills yet but as it gets darker nd into the night I might I find out I hurt more then. Just doing 2 loads of clothes today hubby is vacuuming and mopping for me too. Then I rest he told me. I am also taking some of dominies I 26 shakes and my vitamins nd supplements now being off of them for 4 Weeks after they had to rearrange my surgery date

too. So i am planing on doing my best to improve my immune system with m y 2 autoimmune diseases etc too. But so far I am doing OK and feeling OK Yes I do hurt some but not bad enough for a pain pill yet. We all know prayer helps. But like I said come 3 or 4 I crash and burn. Thanks for all the prayers Stanley 7 i do appreciate them.LOve you all Heidi------------------------------------