RemedySpot.com

Fw: A Brief Bio From Pam.S

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I hope you put this on the baord. Also am glad the power is back ion too. Did dominie tell you I am her co owner now for the board and any problems to e-mail me. YOu are so sweet for doing this too. hugs heidi

From: P J <ps1968pm@...>Subject: A Brief Bio From Pam.Sheidilhlokey@...Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 9:39 AM

Hello Everyone! My Name is Pam.S,I will be one of the new moderator's. I would like to share a brief bio about my Fibromyalgia...

I was diagnosed in 1995. I've seen so many different doctor's that it's not even funny! I come from a VERY small town in PA. and they just don't have the knowledge or support here for people with Fibromyalgia.

I had MANY factors,at the end of 1994,that I believe may have caused my Fibromyalgia. 1) I started feeling lumps in the back of my neck (lymph nodes) 2) A Very infected tooth 3) My Dad was dieing from Lymphoma & us kids traveled to Alabama,where he lived,until he passed away at age 56. 4) I just got through his funeral and was getting back to the doctors about these lumps in my neck,and guess what the first thing they suspected was? Lymphoma! And just a few days before I held my dads hand as he died from this! 5) I went into total melt down! I couldn't eat,sleep,get off the couch,etc...I truly thought I was going to die! Suddenly my saliva glands got involved,I had lumps everywhere! I was losing my mind!! After a long period of time,into May of 1995,I was finally diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I

did start to improve from all the other things that happened to me,but ended up with Fibromyalgia ever since.

On a day I felt so low, I came upon Dominie's Newsletters and now this group!I can't tell you what a difference this all has made in my life! Especially from coming from a small town where there is NOTHING for people with Fibromyalgia!

I am looking forward to helping with this group,that means so very much to me,and I know I will do my very best as being a friend & co-moderator. Thanks so much! Take care All!! Pam.S