Guest guest

;

I am on Neurontin. My pain management Dr raised it from 1 pill 3

times a day at 300 mg to 2 pills 3 times a day. I cannot take Lyrica

for it will interfere with my heart medications nor can I take the

Milincaprin (SP) either or Xyrem too. So I am on Neurontin and

learning to destress too and pick my dragons as long as I lead and the

dragon doesn't.

I am working with a great and wonderful pain management doctor. Dr.

Sternberg.

Just got some trigger point injections too go back in 3 months formore

every 3 months he told me.

Hope youhave a Merry Christmas

Heidi

, I am one that is on Neurontin, and it controls my restless leg syndrome and my non diabetic neuropathy in my legs. Plus as an added benefit, it keeps me asleep at night. I only take 600mg at bedtime. Sandie -- About "Neurontin" Someone recently mentioned taking Neurontin. That is the one medication I remember taking that I can honestly say "worked". I continuously had a painful spasm in my neck/shoulder area, and Neurontin was the ONLY treatment that relieved that pain. I'm all for as much 'natural' treatments as possible, but I know there are times when medications are a must. Neurontin didn't seem to have any side-effects. Right now I'm trying the "stress-free" method of healing, along with plenty of rest and exercise, and I can honestly say I can feel better. Walking is my main source of exercise, followed with a few "low-keyed" machines at the local gym, and this morning will be my 1st time in the heated pool. Recent Activity 1 New MembersVisit Your Group Give Back for Good Get inspired by a good cause. Y! Toolbar Get it Free! easy 1-click access to your groups. Start a group in 3 easy steps. Connect with others. . Assembled by Sandie