RemedySpot.com

To our group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Everyone,

Well, here is the cure... just smile and say... Dear Lord,I know you're watching over me And I'm feeling truly blessed For no matter what I pray for You always know what's best! I have this circle of E-mail friends, Who mean the world to me; Some days I "send" and "send," At other times, I let them be.I am so blessed to have these friends, With whom I've grown so close; So this little poem I dedicate to them, Because to me

they are the "Most"! When I see each name download, And view the message they've sent; I know they've thought of me that day, And "well wishes" were their intent. So to you, my friends, I would like to say, Thank you for being a part; Of all my daily contacts, This comes right from my heart . God bless you is my prayer today, I'm honored to call you "friend"; I pray the Lord will keep you safe, Until we write again. "Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there."

During this time of rushing and doing I wanted to let you all know how you all mean to me and how you have touched me, helped me, brightened my day, made me smile and encouraged with your strength and courage. I am grateful for your friendships. It is a lovely gift I have this year.

Many many hugs,

Sue, the pugs and the horses

Messenger wants to send you on a trip. Enter today.