RemedySpot.com

How My Mother is Doing...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers,kind words and concern dealing with my mothers illness. I'm so happy to say that she is getting better and better everyday! Bless you all for your prayers,I am a true believer in the power of prayer! I can REALLY tell that my mother is returning to her true self by the fact that she is arguing with nurses! haha! That's my Mom! haha!! God love Her,she has been through a lot! Thank you all again,it means so very much to me!

,Concerning the tests my mother had done, all they ever did "before" her major illness was blood work and a few,years in between,liver sonograms. Everything didn't look "Real" bad,so they did no further testing. After the fact,you can just imagine all the stuff they did to her,but by that time it was too late! It already happened & now they had to figure out how to fix it! Crazy!! But that is all that was done before hand. I feel it was something that should have been checked regularly, but apparently they didn't?! I wonder what they think now?! Take care All!! Pam.S

MANY Fibromyalgia Awareness Items Created Daily!

Please visit my store at= http://www.zazzle.com/pammys*

We Can Win This Battle Together!! Thanks!!! Pam