RemedySpot.com

Re: [HeidiLiane] Has anyone tried the Gauifenesin Protocol for Fibro?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Deb, I have been on statins for 3 years now, and have not noticed any worsening of my fibro. I was able to get into remission, with occasional flare ups, that don't last more then a couple days. I know one person who did the guai and she had good results and another that it wired her terribly and she had to drop it. Just make sure you are doing under a Drs care, not on your own. Sandie -- [HeidiLiane] Has anyone tried the Gauifenesin Protocol for Fibro? I saw Dominie's post about statin drugs worsening Fibromyalgia. I Was on Zocor for about 1 year and I had one of the worst flare-ups I Have ever had. Thinking it was because I was going through the change, I found out About the Guafenesin Protocol and I have begun it while stopping the Zocor after reading about how it can cause or worsen Fibro. Has anyone tried the Guafenesin Protocol for Fibromyalgia and what Were your experiences with it? I am currently trying it to relieve my symptoms but it is too soon to Tell if it is working. You have to change all your cosmetics, Shampoos, soaps, etc from products that contain salicylates (which Come from plant extracts). DebF ------------------------------------

I use guai in my Mucinex for phlegm build up too.

Have been on liptor since 1998 it went from 20mg to 40 mg. when I lost

some weight my Dr took me off of Liptor for 3 months went back gave

blood my numbers shot up so we know it is genetic so now I am on 40mg

of Liptor.I get regular blood work and muscle testing done too every 6

months.

But like Sandie please do it under Dr supervision too.

hugs Heidi