RemedySpot.com

Re: [HeidiLiane] Gentlemen and ladies read !!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We must learn to laugh or at least continue to do so, or am I wrong. For me anyway, laughter is the best medicine, oh wait, that wasn't me, that is decades and decades of it being told to us!! H

From: Ellie Gunter <ellie@...>Subject: Re: [HeidiLiane] Gentlemen and ladies read !!!!!HeidiLiane Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 3:50 PM

I hope so.

We get so many stories and pass this on and pass that on in emails, we really dont have time to sift thru all of these posts to find something

useful.

We all understand that it is important to uplift our spirits, but there are sites that we can go to for that if we choose to.

I would be open to a good fibro joke, once in a while. A short one.

Ellie

Ellie Gunterwww.emaginedesigns. com727-393-2226

[HeidiLiane] Gentlemen and ladies read !!!!!

I have gotten a few e-mails ladies and gentlemen so read below.We have got the data base to start up a section on poems we even have a section for recipes too so please use it for that. Leave the postings for fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Myofasical Pain Syndrome etc only. Please.Heidi

I feel the same way. Sometimes these little stories or others rants make my day feel a little better. I too need to talk to some one who relates to what I have. If we just remember to put off topic in the subject line it would be so easy for those who do not want to read to just hit the delete key. It my just be that one persons' off topic email that saves someone who just thinks they no longer can go on.

This is just how I feel. I do not speak for the masses.

Leah T.

"SHARING IS CARING"

--------- [HeidiLiane] Gentlemen and ladies read !!!!!

I have gotten a few e-mails ladies and gentlemen so read below.We have got the data base to start up a section on poems we even have a section for recipes too so please use it for that. Leave the postings for fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Myofasical Pain Syndrome etc only. Please.Heidi