RemedySpot.com

Re: [HeidiLiane] re:PAIN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow, ,

I hate to say it but "I know how you feel"

You were doing so well.

Can you think what precipated the flare?

I have another injury or 2 that hurt so bad

that , yes, I take Norco and Morphine from my

pain doctor , on occasion.

Lately, it has been daily with the weather

changes and all of the detox work I have been doing.

It just takes the pain away for me.

However, I have started doing the 20/30 rule today and

that has helped no when to stop" every 20 min. and when to rest " every 30min. and only when I feel well enough to even get out of

bed.

I hope you feel better soon,

----- Orginal Message -----

heidiliane

Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 6:27 PM

Subject: [HeidiLiane] re:PAIN

OK, here is the skoop for me. Nothing,nothing I try. All the suggestions here, that I read over and over. Acupunture,massage,rubs,pain killers {have not tried narcotics......yet}, exercise {which you all know I faithfully do},heat,cool,baths...oh I could but won't go on helps this pain. I am in excrutiating pain tonight. If someone says "boo" to me I am going to cry. I feel like I am swimming in it or rather drowning it it. Nothing touches it. All the above things help in the moment with the regular horrible pain, getting me through the day {along with my DBT skills} but this, this is unbearable. I am losing hope that there is no solution to the pain. Only bandaides on huge gaping wounds.

Sue

Sue I'm so sorry for the severe pain you're in and I too have been terrible for a while now as you all know. I too have tried so so many things and nothing has worked including a couple of pages of medications. I am however, on narcotics, but unfortunately they too don't work, so I trully feel for you or any of us going through this. Hugs H

From: Urbanczyk <featherednst@...>Subject: [HeidiLiane] re:PAINheidiliane Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 7:27 PM

OK, here is the skoop for me. Nothing,nothing I try. All the suggestions here, that I read over and over. Acupunture,massage,rubs,pain killers {have not tried narcotics......yet}, exercise {which you all know I faithfully do},heat,cool,baths...oh I could but won't go on helps this pain. I am in excrutiating pain tonight. If someone says "boo" to me I am going to cry. I feel like I am swimming in it or rather drowning it it. Nothing touches it. All the above things help in the moment with the regular horrible pain, getting me through the day {along with my DBT skills} but this, this is unbearable. I am losing hope that there is no solution to the pain. Only bandaides on huge gaping wounds.

Sue

Dear Sue,

I take Darvocet daily, three times a day, every day. I couldn't function without it. When it comes down to quality of life, I feel the risk is worth it. But I also tolerate Lyrica, it took a while but now I do. I have gained some weight and have lots of brain fog (had it before the meds too) but I can function somewhat. I watch the babies, with my husband's help most of the time, and eat and sleep (a lot). I don't do much more than that but being able to spend this time with my grandchildren as opposed to day care is something I love and they are better off for it. Zachary starts kindergarten next year so it will just be the twins next fall which is good as it is rather challenging with the three of them. But like I said, my husband helps out a lot so it is bearable. Oops, did not mean to write so much.

Hugs, Michele - Nana & DayCare provider toTwins is and , 2 yrs., Zachary, 4 yrs.,Ethan, 8 yrs., and Tony, 12 yrs.

Sue

: Thanks for the link to Teitelbaum's consultation website.

S.

Re: [HeidiLiane] re:PAIN Heidi

Hello All,

I am happy to know that I am not crazy today.

When I am in a bad flare my hair hurts as well.

Thank you for that information.

I have been a nurse for 29yrs however now I am on Social Security.

I would suggest the best way to get ready for your surgery , at least this is what I would do, is rest as much as you can, perhaps the stress related to your daughter and the surgery could be causing your flare. I would also start taking probiotics due to the antibiotics they will most likely give you.

I would want to watch out for the Yeast Beast with the probiotics.

This is just my story.

I know there is no one size fits all to this disease and I respect that in every one who suffers from this disease.

I do know about Dr. Tietlebaum " I never spell it write" Who wrote the famous book " From Fatigued to Fantastic. Anyone can go to his website at www.vitality101.com and order a free consultation onliine that has a host of ideas personalized to your or anyone who suffers needs.

It has helped me understand the disease better and also gave me an outline of supplements and prescription drugs to help me reach remission.

I am not in remission however the Doctor states it will take at least 12 months to 18 months of persistant work.

Meaning the Shine Principle:

S = sleep

At least 8 hours of uninterupted sleep per night without a hangover in the morning.

H= Hormones

I = Immune system repair

N= Nutritional Support

E= Energy

Try it and see what you get if interested.

It is slowly helping me.

Lots of Blessings everyone's way,

[HeidiLiane] re:PAIN

HeidiLiane

Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 8:06 PM

Sue;

You sounded like me last week don't touch me and even my hair

hurt. I even took a Darvon from when i had my surgery last month that

didn't even help. It even hurt to sit in a warm bath tub next day for

warm water to hit my back.I know weather changes hurt us too.have

you've over done it with your horses or playing with your pugs??

I wish for you less pain tomorrow. we all do understand too. So have a

cup of hot ea if you drink hot tea and soak your feet too if you can.

Remember the fibro massage oil for your feet too it was posted here

but here it is sweetie

1 ounce carrier oil or almond oil

10 drops roman chaomile

5 drops lavendar

Mix in dark mcontainer

then rub on bottoms of your feet.

Hope it helps.

I have been there last week and slowly coming out of it.

Hugs heidi

Get a free MP3 every day with the Spinner.com Toolbar. Get it Now.

Sue, I am so sorry you're feeling so bad! I was not on here yesterday because of the same reason & feel awful today! When will it end! Do you live near or in Pa?,if you don't mind me asking? Our weather has been in the 50's one day and literally in the 30's the next day!! It's CRAZY!!! And I know that is why I am in SOOOO MUCH PAIN!!!! And you're right, NOTHING helps when you are at this point! You have to painfully ride it out, I guess? I don't know what else to do? But I am so very sorry that you are hurting so bad! Take care Friend, Pam.S

Many Unique Fibromyalgia Awareness Items Created Daily!

Please Visit My Store at= http://www.zazzle.com/pammys*

Great T-Shirt Sale Right Now! We Can Beat This Horrid Illness

Together!! Thanks!!! Pam