RemedySpot.com

Re: [HeidiLiane] Imagine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I do not want to see anyone leave this board or this group!! The one that should leave are the ones affected by the laughter, the love, the caring and the sharing. We are real people with real problems, more so than most and we have more needs than most. I'm sorry, but the person/s that are affected by our wonderful group need to move on. I all else fails we can do a poll on what we all want. I can tell you up front, I don't want things to change with our group or our discussions, maybe just lessen the ones that are very depressing, as this could also make us more depressed and of course, there isn't one member of this group who would ever want more depression.

Sue, Pam, you all have helped me tremendously and I hope I've done to others. We have had a nice balance and it would be like losing my family. How can we not have this group...look how we banded together when we had a member lose a family member or when Heidi was going through her surgery and we had no idea as to the outcome of that. We sent cards, prayed, kept in touch, discussed it in the posts. We were never told we couldn't discuss those things, yet were they Fibro related? I think not! We have been closer than most families, as we've helped each other, we taught each other the art of forgiveness, sharing, caring, prayer, and that others could care unconditionally about us and this has been through discussions about our health and discussions about other things that have affected us in our daily lives.

Remember, just because it doesn't have the word FMS or CFS or MCS or whatever else, doesn't mean it is not related to our illnesses. It all eventually loops around and does affect our being. If someone makes me laugh, then I'm not depressed for that moment due to my illnesses, if someone sends a nice picture, then I have beautiful thoughts and allows my mind to focus on that rather than the horrific pain I'm living with. If someone discusses their child/ren then my mind is taken off of my children and how worried I constantly am, which then in turn helps my illnesses. I think you all get where I'm triyng to go with this.

Sorry if I'm rattling and not making sense but I think you all know where I'm going with this and what I'm trying to say. This is the most informative group I've encountered, and I mean all aspects of it. The only time there were complaints was recently over the smoking issues, because, I will admit it did get intense and it continued over a couple of days. This I can see correcting, but that's it. Why would we change anything when the majority of us have been happy with what's been going on and why are we so upset because one person said he/she was unhappy. Of course, we want all to love us and be happy, but didn't we just have this very conversation about family and how we can't make everyone happy? Hum, I sure remember this topic very recently.

Please think about this. Love and hugs to all of you. H

From: Pam <pmarshallnc (DOT) rr.com>Subject: [HeidiLiane] ImagineHeidiLiane@gro ups.comDate: Friday, December 26, 2008, 3:42 PM

This is from the web site of a fibro support group in Salisbury, Massachusetts. I hope this isn't considered a poem.

"Imagine"

By Livingston

Imagine never feeling good, when you know of no reason not to feel good.

Imagine feeling pain in multiple areas of your body for no apparent reason.

Imagine feeling like your verbal and motor skills are impaired when they were fine a minute ago.

Imagine feeling like you have missed sleep for a week when you have just gotten out of bed.

Imagine something going wrong with your body everyday, when you have done nothing out of the ordinary.

Imagine having uncontrollable shakes and tremors and shocks of pain run through you, and disappear as quickly as they came; leaving you awaiting their return.

Imaging having to live a "normal" life in society, yet knowing your abnormalities will mess that up for you anytime of any day.

Imagine striving to be the best Mother and Wife you could be and being left to feel useless many times over awaiting to feel normal again.

You have now imagined what it is like to be me. I live with Fibromyalgia.

Hi All,

I feel like we have gotten to a place of comfort regarding our chat line.

I really enjoy all of the posts and if I don't I just delete them. Sorry!

I feel like if we take what we want and leave the rest we will be ok.

I really enjoy all of the suggestions I have received visa ve this chat.

It is very human.

I need that because most of my family do not understand this invisible disease. Really all they can see is that it difficult getting up or down, poor balance, and I truly unreliable because I never know how sick I will be on a given day.

Blessings to All,

[HeidiLiane] ImagineHeidiLiane@gro ups.comDate: Friday, December 26, 2008, 3:42 PM

This is from the web site of a fibro support group in Salisbury, Massachusetts. I hope this isn't considered a poem.

"Imagine"

By Livingston

Imagine never feeling good, when you know of no reason not to feel good.

Imagine feeling pain in multiple areas of your body for no apparent reason.

Imagine feeling like your verbal and motor skills are impaired when they were fine a minute ago.

Imagine feeling like you have missed sleep for a week when you have just gotten out of bed.

Imagine something going wrong with your body everyday, when you have done nothing out of the ordinary.

Imagine having uncontrollable shakes and tremors and shocks of pain run through you, and disappear as quickly as they came; leaving you awaiting their return.

Imaging having to live a "normal" life in society, yet knowing your abnormalities will mess that up for you anytime of any day.

Imagine striving to be the best Mother and Wife you could be and being left to feel useless many times over awaiting to feel normal again.

You have now imagined what it is like to be me. I live with Fibromyalgia.