RemedySpot.com

Re: [HeidiLiane] re:PAIN-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have this pain once or twice every two weeks. Weather, overdoing it for too long, stress that I am not coping well with, hormones or if I stray from my diet will trigger it. I think all of the above for today are the culprit. I can also have this kind of pain from a day of shopping with my daughter. I never can be sure really when it will hit. I think I would feel better about it if I did not have so much pain daily that I ignore and try to maintain so when this hits I am already worn down. I really think I need a pain management doc.

I was at the barn, in the freezing cold, by nine to meet the farrier and I had to stand and hold Oliver for two hours for her. I am sure that did not help. Especially since I woke up not feeling 'right'.

Thanks for knowing the feeling. I am sitting here alone,now I don't feel so much by myself.

Hugs,

Sue

From: <heatherbr@...>Subject: Re: [HeidiLiane] re:PAINHeidiLiane Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 7:35 PM

Wow, ,

I hate to say it but "I know how you feel"

You were doing so well.

Can you think what precipated the flare?

I have another injury or 2 that hurt so bad

that , yes, I take Norco and Morphine from my

pain doctor , on occasion.

Lately, it has been daily with the weather

changes and all of the detox work I have been doing.

It just takes the pain away for me.

However, I have started doing the 20/30 rule today and

that has helped no when to stop" every 20 min. and when to rest " every 30min. and only when I feel well enough to even get out of

bed.

I hope you feel better soon,

----- Orginal Message -----

heidiliane@gro ups.com

Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 6:27 PM

Subject: [HeidiLiane] re:PAIN

OK, here is the skoop for me. Nothing,nothing I try. All the suggestions here, that I read over and over. Acupunture,massage, rubs,pain killers {have not tried narcotics... ...yet}, exercise {which you all know I faithfully do},heat,cool, baths...oh I could but won't go on helps this pain. I am in excrutiating pain tonight. If someone says "boo" to me I am going to cry. I feel like I am swimming in it or rather drowning it it. Nothing touches it. All the above things help in the moment with the regular horrible pain, getting me through the day {along with my DBT skills} but this, this is unbearable. I am losing hope that there is no solution to the pain. Only bandaides on huge gaping wounds.

Sue

I am happy that you do not feel alone.

No unfortunately we feel a comradrey when

We Just Know!

Take it Easy and Let it Flow!

-- Original Message -----

HeidiLiane

Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 6:58 PM

Subject: Re: [HeidiLiane] re:PAIN-

I have this pain once or twice every two weeks. Weather, overdoing it for too long, stress that I am not coping well with, hormones or if I stray from my diet will trigger it. I think all of the above for today are the culprit. I can also have this kind of pain from a day of shopping with my daughter. I never can be sure really when it will hit. I think I would feel better about it if I did not have so much pain daily that I ignore and try to maintain so when this hits I am already worn down. I really think I need a pain management doc.

I was at the barn, in the freezing cold, by nine to meet the farrier and I had to stand and hold Oliver for two hours for her. I am sure that did not help. Especially since I woke up not feeling 'right'.

Thanks for knowing the feeling. I am sitting here alone,now I don't feel so much by myself.

Hugs,

Sue

From: <heatherbr@...>Subject: Re: [HeidiLiane] re:PAINHeidiLiane Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 7:35 PM

Wow, ,

I hate to say it but "I know how you feel"

You were doing so well.

Can you think what precipated the flare?

I have another injury or 2 that hurt so bad

that , yes, I take Norco and Morphine from my

pain doctor , on occasion.

Lately, it has been daily with the weather

changes and all of the detox work I have been doing.

It just takes the pain away for me.

However, I have started doing the 20/30 rule today and

that has helped no when to stop" every 20 min. and when to rest " every 30min. and only when I feel well enough to even get out of

bed.

I hope you feel better soon,

----- Orginal Message -----

heidiliane@gro ups.com

Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 6:27 PM

Subject: [HeidiLiane] re:PAIN

OK, here is the skoop for me. Nothing,nothing I try. All the suggestions here, that I read over and over. Acupunture,massage, rubs,pain killers {have not tried narcotics... ...yet}, exercise {which you all know I faithfully do},heat,cool, baths...oh I could but won't go on helps this pain. I am in excrutiating pain tonight. If someone says "boo" to me I am going to cry. I feel like I am swimming in it or rather drowning it it. Nothing touches it. All the above things help in the moment with the regular horrible pain, getting me through the day {along with my DBT skills} but this, this is unbearable. I am losing hope that there is no solution to the pain. Only bandaides on huge gaping wounds.

Sue