RemedySpot.com

Re: [dominie) holiday food damage control

Rate this topic

Guest guest

and all,

I was sent the most expensive,beautifully packaged,tiny precious box of chocolates from a friend the other day. Last night I opened it and shared the four pieces of chocolate covered toffee with my husband and daughter. It was heavenly............oh and I paid. I paid and paid.

So, I agree. The pleasure from those things that we cannot eat,that momentary pleasure is not worth the long term results. I LOVe food. I am sure my Italian DNA has food adoration programmed into it. So this holiday I am going to indulge in something I can have that I would not ordinarily spend money on.

We are going to have lobster for Christmas Eve dinner. Christmas breakfast I will have smoked fish and other goodies I can have from Whole foods. That way when everyone else around me is eating all those sinful pleasures {my Popovers with grass fed butter} that make me so ill I will not be tempted or feel deprived.

I call it damage control before the damage.

Hugs,

Sue

From: Hilyer <mountnsage@...>Subject: Happy Holidaysdominie Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 1:36 AM

Hello my friends,I have been quieter than usual lately. I made myself sick for Thanksgiving by eating what I wanted. I'm still paying for it, and frustrated about it. I had to stop a lot of the supplements I was on because of it, so my pain levels are increasing again. GRRRR!I wanted to wish each of you the Happiest of Holidays! The important part of holidays is the LOVE shared during this time. Remember that, and don't make yourselves sick doing all the other stuff!Much love, H

I cannot do chocolate either.

In Dr.Roland Staud's Book " Fibromyalgia for dummies. "

Dr Staud States that people with fibromyalgia ,CFIDS, Should stay away

from chocolate, citrus fruits, Aspartame and for sure MSG.He tells in

the book let them know you're allergic to it or you will not be fully

listened too. He also states Plain cereals are better than cereals with

all the fruits etc in it.

I thought this was interesting

Heidi