RemedySpot.com

Re: neck pain and all that goes with it.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

,I can imagine taking ones life to be ride of such pain. I have had migraines my whole life but as they became so much less in my thirties. With the onset of Fibro and the other issues I seem to have accumulated they are just terrible. I do have a wonderful Neurologist but she is helpless to do much more than give me pain killers. She has not wanted to get in to narcotics yet { I take Frova}. The cluster headache thing is new and scary,the

swollen right eye, where I always get my migraines , is new. All the other stuff I talked about is new. Pain is exhausting for all of us. It has sent me into despair. This pain I cannot ignore. It sends me into a place I just want to claw my way out of. How much is a person supposed to endure and for how long. So I read your letters. I feel for you. I feel for all who suffer here. I so understand. I really understand.Sue

Thanks , I feel for you also and the others in the group and for that matter, anyone who suffers chronic painful conditions. It's crazy that we have the same things. I'd like to know what they're doing for the bulging discs or degenerative disc disease. My pain mgt doc wants to send me to physical therapy, so we'll see. Hang in there . Hugs H

From: Urbanczyk <featherednst@...>Subject: Re: neck pain and all that goes with it.dominie Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 1:34 PM

,I can imagine taking ones life to be ride of such pain. I have had migraines my whole life but as they became so much less in my thirties. With the onset of Fibro and the other issues I seem to have accumulated they are just terrible. I do have a wonderful Neurologist but she is helpless to do much more than give me pain killers. She has not wanted to get in to narcotics yet { I take Frova}. The cluster headache thing is new and scary,the swollen right eye, where I always get my migraines , is new. All the other stuff I talked about is new. Pain is exhausting for all of us. It has sent me into despair. This pain I cannot ignore. It sends me into a place I just want to claw my way out of. How much is a person supposed to

endure and for how long. So I read your letters. I feel for you. I feel for all who suffer here. I so understand. I really understand.Sue

Sue, my hubby has had the cluster headaches. The Drs prescribed Metoprolol tartrate 25 mg twice a day for them. The first Dr who prescribed told us it was one med that would kill 2 birds with one stone, as he was having high blood pressure also. Once started, the headaches went away, they did not return until he wasn't taking the med correctly, some days only once a day and other days none. When the headaches returned, I counted his pills and he should have just about been ready for a refill and he still had over 2 weeks supply. Needless to say, he doesn't forget them now. When he first started getting them, I thought his eye was going to pop out of his head. Sandie -- Re: neck pain and all that goes with it. ,I can imagine taking ones life to be ride of such pain. I have had migraines my whole life but as they became so much less in my thirties. With the onset of Fibro and the other issues I seem to have accumulated they are just terrible. I do have a wonderful Neurologist but she is helpless to do much more than give me pain killers. She has not wanted to get in to narcotics yet { I take Frova}. The cluster headache thing is new and scary,the swollen right eye, where I always get my migraines , is new. All the other stuff I talked about is new. Pain is exhausting for all of us. It has sent me into despair. This pain I cannot ignore. It sends me into a place I just want to claw my way out of. How much is a person supposed to endure and for how long. So I read your letters. I feel for you. I feel for all who suffer here. I so understand. I really understand.Sue Created by Sweet assembled by Sandie head prepared by Sweet Dec 2007

,I do not have a pain management doctor. I just said to my husband that I have to go get one. {As I sit here barely able to move because of something going on in my neck} I saw a physical therapist for awhile but he said he could do nothing for my neck. He did suggest that I get an inversion board. I have changed chiropractors several times. As for the degenerative spine disease I am tackling that with diet and homeopathy. I am about to see another chiropractor and I have been referred to a group of rhumatologists that specialize in Fibro etc... I am at the point now where I NEED someone to manage the pain. It has gotten out of control.Oh and I do Reiki on myself and I have a Sumeral System that I use on myself.{I treat horses but the system works on horses. Dan's wife has Fibro and

uses it herself}http://www.horse-injuries-and-therapy.com/sumereltherapeuticsystem.htmlLots of hugs,Sue and the pugs

From: Urbanczyk <featherednst@...>Subject: Re: neck pain and all that goes with it.dominie Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 1:34 PM

,I can imagine taking ones life to be ride of such pain. I have had migraines my whole life but as they became so much less in my thirties. With the onset of Fibro and the other issues I seem to have accumulated they are just terrible. I do have a wonderful Neurologist but she is helpless to do much more than give me pain killers. She has not wanted to get in to narcotics yet { I take Frova}. The cluster headache thing is new and scary,the swollen right eye, where I always get my migraines , is new. All the other stuff I talked about is new. Pain is exhausting for all of us. It has sent me into despair. This pain I cannot ignore. It sends me into a place I just want to claw my way out of. How much is a person

supposed to

endure and for how long. So I read your letters. I feel for you. I feel for all who suffer here. I so understand. I really understand.Sue

Sue, the only thing my pain management doc does is prescribe pain meds. Since I can't tolerate most long term pain meds I have to take the other types every 4 hrs. Be careful of any that contain Tylenol. I was on some with Tylenol and my liver functions were elevated. We need our liver so be careful of that. They also do random urine tests to make sure you're taking your meds and not selling them and also making sure you're not taking any street drugs. I guess people do these types of things...I can't imagine I need mine too much. Good luck Hugs H

,I can imagine taking ones life to be ride of such pain. I have had migraines my whole life but as they became so much less in my thirties. With the onset of Fibro and the other issues I seem to have accumulated they are just terrible. I do have a wonderful Neurologist but she is helpless to do much more than give me pain killers. She has not wanted to get in to narcotics yet { I take Frova}. The cluster headache thing is new and scary,the swollen right eye, where I always get my migraines , is new. All the other stuff I talked about is new. Pain is exhausting for all of us. It has sent me into despair. This pain I cannot ignore. It sends me into a place I just want to claw my way out of. How much is a person supposed to

,I have liver function problems and Kidney problems. It is why I am toxic. Full of Mercury and other things. That is why I have been painfully detoxing. It is what has me in this horrible flare and feeling so sick.I cannot take anything that is an anti-inflammatory. It kills my stomach. I have been prescribed celexa but I cannot tolerate it. I was also given Indomethacin. It works great but it kills my stomach. My husband takes it for his gout. I have been taking it for the last couple days because I just could not take it anymore and dealing with my stomach. I don't know what they will give me. I just want some pain relief while I am going through the detox and the rebuilding process.Thank you for the info.Sue

,I can imagine taking ones life to be ride of such pain. I have had migraines my whole life but as they became so much less in my thirties. With the onset of Fibro and the other issues I seem to have accumulated they are just terrible. I do have a wonderful Neurologist but she is helpless to do much more than give me pain killers. She has not wanted to get in to narcotics yet { I take Frova}. The cluster headache thing is new and scary,the swollen right eye, where I always get my migraines , is new. All the other stuff I talked about is new. Pain is exhausting for all of us. It has sent me into despair. This pain I cannot ignore. It sends me into a place I just want to claw my way out of. How much is a person

supposed to

How did u find out about the toxins in your body? I don't do anti-inflammatories

either for that reason but am curious about the toxins. Hugs H

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

Re: neck pain and all that goes with it.

dominie

Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 1:34 PM

I can imagine taking ones life to be ride of such pain. I have had migraines my

whole life but as they became so much less in my thirties. With the onset of

Fibro and the other issues I seem to have accumulated they are just terrible. I

do have a wonderful Neurologist but she is helpless to do much more than give me

pain killers. She has not wanted to get in to narcotics yet { I take Frova}. The

cluster headache thing is new and scary,the swollen right eye, where I always

get my migraines , is new. All the other stuff I talked about is new.

Pain is exhausting for all of us. It has sent me into despair. This pain I

cannot ignore. It sends me into a place I just want to claw my way out of. How

much is a person supposed to

endure and for how long.

So I read your letters. I feel for you. I feel for all who suffer here. I

so understand. I really understand.

Sue

For my bulging disc and degenerative disc disease, they did epidurals until they no longer worked, and then I had a laminectomy done. But all conservative measures have to fail plus you need to have nerve compression to qualify for surgery and then there is no guarantee that it will aleviate all the pain.My surgery did great for pain relief for over 2 years. But my arthritis is progressing further, and pain is returning. So I am going through all the procedures now, to see what treatment to do next. Sandie -- Re: neck pain and all that goes with it.dominie Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 1:34 PM ,I can imagine taking ones life to be ride of such pain. I have had migraines my whole life but as they became so much less in my thirties. With the onset of Fibro and the other issues I seem to have accumulated they are just terrible. I do have a wonderful Neurologist but she is helpless to do much more than give me pain killers. She has not wanted to get in to narcotics yet { I take Frova}. The cluster headache thing is new and scary,the swollen right eye, where I always get my migraines , is new. All the other stuff I talked about is new. Pain is exhausting for all of us. It has sent me into despair. This pain I cannot ignore. It sends me into a place I just want to claw my way out of. How much is a person supposed to endure and for how long. So I read your letters. I feel for you. I feel for all who suffer here. I so understand. I really understand.Sue Created by Sweet assembled by Sandie head prepared by Sweet Dec 2007