RemedySpot.com

Re: e way.Re: Perfectionism (newsletter response) & a question too

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just love Monk. He is so amusing (although it's possible that his level of OCD might make me a little twitchy). My clothes closet is very orderly also. I feel serene when everything is in it's place. It allows me to relax. It's OK with my husband if I am Monk-like, just as long as I don't expect him to be. :-)

Pam H

e way.Re: Perfectionism (newsletter response) & a question too

So any of us like Monk. My hubby claims I am for in our closets my clothes are by colors for my dresses, suits, blouses and even slacks too. In his I do short sleeve shirts by colors same with long sleeves and hangers all facing the same way too.It drives him batty.I straighten out the magazines while waiting too. And even when I sit down and relax I see things that need to be done. I raised in a type and perfectionist family do ti Right so you do not have to redo it.Put everything back where you got it from. neatness too.So i still have it too. But wondering does this make anyones Else's family member say are almost like monkHedi