RemedySpot.com

Re: FREE Rx Prescription Drug Card - Save Money On Your Prescriptio

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When you search you have to put in your county and state to get the right website. I know that there are numerous Montgomery county sites for this but each in a different state. I live in Montgomery county in Texas but the card is different depending on the state you live in. The montgomery county land card won't work. So, search google, but put in Free RX card plus your County and your state. That is how you will find it.

I have tried to use this card before, all pharmacies take it, but the savings aren't that great. The pharmacies sometimes jack up the price, or have different prices for cash and savings cards. The car insurance I have (Texas Farm Bureau Ins) gives us a free prescription card and I save tremendously compared to cash or health insurance savings. The free RX card was a waste of my time. My pharmacy always compares the two cards and I always end up using my card from the car insurance rx discount instead.

Stacie