RemedySpot.com

Re: New to Group and New Symptom

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Heidi I do plan to go to the doctor and I appreciate your quick response!

From: heidi <heidilhlokey@...>dominie Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:29:52 AMSubject: New to Group and New Symptom

Deb FI am 52 and post menopausal.Yes with fibromyalgia we tend to get our symptoms worse.During menopause our hormones are forever changing so talk to your Dr first about this symptom is a must.We are not Dr's here but fellow ladies and gentlemen with fbromylagia and our symptoms are vary and what helps one person might not help another. Have you've been checked out for carpel tunnel syndrome ?when i was going through menopause I was cold all the time and my right eye twitched also my fingers got numb. So My Dr suggested I run the kitchen sink full of hot water that i can stand and soak my hands for 5 minutes.also are you wearing any clothes that are restrictive of t your wrists bracelets, rings and even shirt cuffs too or a bra strap that might be aggravating a trigger point in your arm could cause it too. so I haven't had the trouble with pinkie but the ones I stated above.I am sure

someone will come along who might have had this with better suggestions but coming from me talk to your Dr even your GYN too. Hugs Heidi