RemedySpot.com

Re: [HeidiLiane] A Few Questions-Sandie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Sandie for the info, I appreciate it. H

From: MEMOMMY1947@ aol.com <MEMOMMY1947@ aol.com>Subject: Re: [HeidiLiane] A Few Questions... .need adviceHeidiLiane@gro ups.comDate: Monday, December 29, 2008, 1:44 PM

Jane,there are several things that the chest pain could be. Unfortunately without seeing a Dr for porper diagnosis. Costochrondritis, is inflammation of the cartiledge betwee n the ribs, NSAIDS, and heat seem to help that. It could be GI related, which requires confirmation from the Dr... It could be heart related. I would suggest Halter moniter or echo cardiogram be done. So for correct diagnosis you see your Dr and describe in detail to him/her about the pain. Would not hurt to keep a journal to take a copy to Dr with you.=2 0I have severe osteoarthritis in all major joints, so do understand the back pain. If it is a herniated disc that will not show up on regular exrays, it would take MRI or CTscan to diagnose. I have had surgery once for herniated disc and to relieve pressure on nerve root in on area of my back. I am starting to have problems below the surgery area, so am undergoing testing to see what our plan of

treatment will be. I have developed a neuropathy which is nerve pain, in my legs, from the spinal stenosis. I understand not lying in bed. Bed is not my friend. I do stretches daily before getting up to warm up my muscles and loosen the joints up. Sometimes chiropractic adjustment with use of activator or similar system this is what is reccommended by the arthritis foundation for those with fibro. Massage therapy is good also, but make sure the therapist works with fibro clients and starts out slow with the massages, too many start aggresively with FMS clients causing them a lot of pain, thus they don't return. I was a nurse, but had to file for SSD not because of the FMS, b ut the arthritis. My FMS is basically in remission. The dragon will try and peek his ugly head out if I don't manage my arthritis pain. Epsom salt baths with a tablespoon or 2 of ground ginger, heat as tolerated, soak for 20 minutes can help the pain, the

last 5 minutes pour in a 16 ounce bottle of hydrogen peroxide. This was in paper work that I received from Dr. Garth Nicholson, several years ago. You can find articles written by him at www.prohealth. com Hope this helps you. Sandie [HeidiLiane] A Few Questions... .need advice

Hi Everyone-Hope you all had a nice Christmas and looking forward to a healthy and blessed 2009.

I am the person that was just diagnosed with FMS within the last couple of weeks. I had thought it was Fibro for quite some time but with no insurance and a flood of health issues I went every avenue to check everything out before being sent to a Rheumatologist. I did not like this doctor and do not feel he was very knowledgeable on FMS and told me to go to a local FMS clinic. He did not off er me any meds, and advice or relief. So, I continue to suffer each and everyday.

My questions are.....I recently asked you guys about chest pain and heart palpitations as I have a lot of both. I did not know that these can be all apart of FMS. Does anyone else suffer these without h aving actual heart trouble? I know I heard from several of you that have heart issues along with FMS but I am wondering how common it is to have the chest pain and palpitations and it be okay. I still stay so worried about this. I also wonder how much a body can take of such horrible pain. I know many of you have been or are bedridden... .well, here is another question.... I have such severe pain in my legs, back, arms, and neck that I cannot imagine being in the bed all the time. I guess if I had medicine that helped with the pain and could relax and recover that would be one thing but my body hurts so severely in my lower back and legs that lying in the bed causes even more pain. Then

when I do get up and move around it brings about the chest pain and palpitations and I feel so extremely fatigued that I can barely walk. So, I am at a place where nothing brings relief and I don't know if this is all apart of the FMS or is there something else seriously wrong? I read where some of you work...I cannot imagine being able to work...I want to but=2 0cannot imagine it with the pain I am in and the misery I feel. I would be fired within the first 15 minutes of getting a job as I cannot sit too long and I cannot stand and my arms and legs ache and go numb and tingle and give me fits. My back is in gripping pain that makes me feel so nauseated that I can hardly think along with the dizziness I get and=2 0the sensitivities to everything. Are all these normal? Is this FMS? I am battling something worse? I would really like natural ways to heal my body and to be able to function but I tried that

earlier this year and I only came out feeling worse. I feel I am at a desperate place.....I feel like I will not make it a lot of times and this is scary me so deeply. I would appreciate any and all advice you can offer. I don't know where to turn, if my symptoms are really FMS, where should I seek more advice (medically speaking). Also, if you use your muscles in your body...do you feel a sick feeling move through you and excruciating pain? I was hanging clothes in my closet yesterday and immediately just from using my arms to do this...I began to burn and my muscles were shaking and I became nauseated from the pain and weakness. This keeps happening and I am unable to open jars anymore and the simple things in life have become horribly difficult. Each day brings new challenges and disappointments and more pain....what am I going to do? How do you go into remission from this and is this really what I

have? Do you guys think I am just in denial of being diagnosed with this? Of course, I don't want to have this but understand that it may be what I am dealt (although I pray for healing each and everyday) but want to know ways to help myself and to see if this stuff is part of the FMS.

ANY help with be appreciated and I want you all to know I feel your pain and pray for better days ahead for ALL of us. God is good and faithful and I could not make it without Him.

Blessings Everyone!

Jane

You can e-mail me direct or through the loop.... n2butterflyz@ aol.com

Thanks Heidi for taking the reins you are doing a GREAT job. We have had a lot of great articles in the last few days...I appreciate those, too.

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Star t Listening Now!

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!