recovering from his wreck back in 1966. He does not see why i like my

word search puzzles .

I turn of TV and quiet please I can do word search puzzles nd love it

makes me feel like I am stimulating my brain cells. Article looks

great. Thanks for posting it.

Heidi

Heidi,

THanks,

I wanted to say that if anyone has a nintendo DS or has a child with Nintendo DS, the brain age games are great. The Sudoku is effortless and very easy. It keeps track of your progress and has really helped me a lot in the dementia department. I never thought I would understand Sudoku but with Brain age I had no problems at all. I do recommend it.

Also, this Christmas we bought a Wii for the family. There are some really great games on there that you can do sitting down, and still keep your mind active. In fact, I think most of the games that come with the wii can be used sitting down.

We also bought the wii sports to go with it, because it has the second controller you need to play two player, and the games on there are really great for sprinting activities. Of course, the bowling is a bad idea. As much as I love bowling, my arm is throbbing from it. Careful, don't be stupid like I did and just keep going because you're so well entertained, because there are so many more activities that can be done that won't strain your body and keeps you active. I think I might have lost a few pounds from the boxing challenges, and really they didn't hurt me at all. Surprisingly they only wiped me out and didn't leave me hurting. I have heard for many years that boxing is the most effective sport for losing weight, so I tried it. With all of the challenges only lasting up to three minutes or less I think this is great.

On the wii sports they have a set up to where it tracks your body's age through a short simple test just like the brain age does for your mind. I highly recommend it. My first test said I was 79, when I am only 37, so there is something to this.

Anyway, they have those warning labels on there for a reason. I have a friend who got the wii fit but I haven't heard back from her yet on wehter or not she lost weight or how drained it makes her. She has fibro as well, so I am anxiously waiting to see the results. I will let everyone know when I hear back from her about the results.

Stacie