Rate this topic

Guest guest

Go to the database section on the left hand side look in the book

section Domini did a write up on the book.I like it it tells what it is

how to help deal with the MCS too.I can not stand certain smells,

sounds and bright lights bother me like Gizmo too. but i am doing OK I

have to wear sunglasses when i go out with my hubby at night time the

cars lights especially the new LED lights hurt my eyes.But yes it is

worth adding to your collection you will love it.

But read Dominies report on it in our data base OK . I hope

you're feeling OK today any news from Pandora yet getting you into Univ

of Miami? since it is almost 2009. Heidi

Thanks Heidi, I do know what you mean with the lights. I had to have glasses made that have the lens that automatically turns when you go out in the sun and had clip-ons made for them as well, at the doctor's suggestion. My clip-ons are always always on regardless of where I am and if I have a migrane than of course they're on, but I take them off at night when I'm home. I can't use any chemicals so cleaning is a definite task at my house. Bleach is a killer to me, immediate migrane and can't breath. I've had to leave stores and restaurants because of the odors. So if this book will help me with this then it's definitely worth it.

No I haven't heard anything yet on UM but still hoping. Will keep you posted. Hugs H

From: heidi <heidilhlokey@...>Subject: Re: [HeidiLiane] Multiple Sensitivity HHeidiLiane Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 5:43 PM

Go to the database section on the left hand side look in the book section Domini did a write up on the book.I like it it tells what it is how to help deal with the MCS too.I can not stand certain smells, sounds and bright lights bother me like Gizmo too. but i am doing OK I have to wear sunglasses when i go out with my hubby at night time the cars lights especially the new LED lights hurt my eyes.But yes it is worth adding to your collection you will love it. But read Dominies report on it in our data base OK . I hope you're feeling OK today any news from Pandora yet getting you into Univ of Miami? since it is almost 2009. Heidi