RemedySpot.com

Re: [dominie]Drank link

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OOPS, I forgot the link. http://www.drankbeverage.com/Darlene From: Jan <jmn@...>Subject: dominie@groups .comDate: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 8:05 PMP.S. I also take Eskimo brand fish oil -3, 2 tsp. day. Dr. Teitelbaum started me on this and does not recommend any capsules, as they can be contaminated. This brand is not hard to take - not fishy tasting. He also recommended another brand, but I can't remember it! We receive ours by mail in

quantity, if anyone is interested, let me know and I will look up the address. Fibrofanjmn@... Digest Number 429Dominie's Support Group Messages In This Digest (25 Messages) 1. FDA Asks if Pain Pill Is Tamper-Proof From: Shari 2a. Re: Hurting hands... From: tarponite75 3a. ... From: Stacie Buckle 3b. Re: ... From: Pam Horne 3c. Re: ... From: heidi 3d. Re: ... From: Urbanczyk 4a. Re: Lidocaine or what in trigger point injections? From: Beth Moorman 4b. Re: Lidocaine or what in trigger point injections? From: H. 4c. Re: Lidocaine or what in trigger

point injections? From: Beth Moorman 4d. Re: Lidocaine or what in trigger point injections? From: 4e. Re: Lidocaine or what in trigger point injections? From: Beth Moorman 4f. Re: Lidocaine or what in trigger point injections? From: H. 5. Gulf War Syndrome (is it FMS?) From: Shari 6a. lidcaine IV invusions From: heidi 6b. Re: lidcaine IV invusions From: Beth Moorman 7a. lidocaine infusions Beth From: heidi 7b. Re: lidocaine infusions Beth From: Beth Moorman 8a. Re: Thin Eyebrows on the Ends! From: H. 8b. Re: Thin Eyebrows on the Ends! From: ldtbluecomcast (DOT) net 9. Falls and medications From: heidi 10. vitmin D From: heidi 11. Medicaion and falls From: heidi

12. Immune system problems linked to endometriosis From: heidi 13. Should we get flu shots? From: schoenkaren 14. Arginine and Lysine From: debbietenenbaum View

All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1. FDA Asks if Pain Pill Is Tamper-Proof Posted by: "Shari" shari23comcast (DOT) net gardingismylife Tue

Nov 18, 2008 6:27 am (PST) SOURCE: Wall Street Journal HealthNOVEMBER 11, 2008 FDA Asks if Pain Pill Is Tamper-Proof By<http://online. wsj.com/search/ search_center. html?KEYWORDS= JENNIFER+ CORBETT+DOOREN & ARTICLESEARCH QUERY_PARSER= bylineAND> JENNIFER CORBETT DOORENhttp://online. wsj.com/article/ SB12263390832011 4215.html? mod=googlenews_ wsjA Food and Drug Administration memo Monday questioned whether a proposedpain pill by Pain Therapeutics Inc. and King<http://online. wsj.com/public/

quotes/main. html?type= djn & symbol= kg>Pharmaceuticals Inc. is tamper-resistant.Pain Therapeutics of San Mateo, Calif., developed a drug, Remoxy, that is acontrolled-release form of the painkiller oxycodone with features that aredesigned to resist common methods of abuse, including crushing or dissolvinga tablet in order to get the entire dose of the drug at once.If approved, the drug would be sold by King Pharmaceuticals of Bristol,Tenn.A controlled-release form of oxycodone is currently sold as OxyContin byPurdue Pharma LP, a privately held company in Stamford, Conn., but the drughas been linked to a rise in prescription- drug-abuse rates because someusers crush the drug or dissolve it in water and inject it to get all theeffects at once, creating a heroin-like high.The product is supposed to be swallowed whole and is meant to release thepain medicine over 12

hours.Remoxy faces a review Thursday by an FDA panel of outside medical experts.Another drug, Embeda, which is a controlled-release form of morphine fromAlpharma <http://online. wsj.com/public/ quotes/main. html?type= djn & symbol= ALO>Inc., Bridgewater, N.J., faces a panel review Friday.Embeda combines morphine with naltrexone, which limits the effectiveness ofmorphine because both chemicals act on the same receptors in the brain ifthe pill is broken or tampered with.If swallowed as directed, the naltrexone component is designed to stayinside the tablet and then pass through the gastrointestinal tract, therebyallowing the morphine to act as intended.Remoxy is a capsule with a liquid that is designed to resist crushing,injection or snorting. Pain Therapeutics conducted a

set of studies,including ones that tested whether submerging the pill in alcohol wouldrelease the contents of the drug.The FDA didn't release a detailed review of Remoxy ahead of the panelmeeting in order to maintain confidentiality about the chemistry andproperties of the proposed formulation. An Embeda review is scheduled forrelease on Wednesday.A memo from an FDA reviewer said Pain Therapeutics didn't attempt todetermine the long-term extractability of oxycodone from Remoxy, saying thecompany studied the capsule by placing it in alcohol and other substancesfor as long as an hour.Remi Barbier, Pain Therapeutics chief executive, took issue with the memo,saying the company did submit longer-term data to the agency that will bediscussed at the panel meeting.Write to Corbett Dooren at jennifer.corbett- doorendowjones (DOT) com============ ========= ========= ========= =========POSTED FOR NON-PROFIT, EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLYShari FerbertBack to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1) 2a. Re: Hurting hands... Posted by: "tarponite75" RobinSells@tampabay .rr.com tarponite75 Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:51 am (PST) >Do not use Marcaine ( bupivacaine) at all that is toxic to the muscles. Also afterward the person doing the injection should wrap us in a warm blanket or or hot packs by full range of motion exercises.I know at UF & Shands they use Lidocaine or its cousin Ropivacaine. I will have some done Dec 18th and 23rd. at UF & shands in ville at 8 am.Heidi> since I can not have lidocaine..what is in the trigger point injections?> > I have the multiple chemical sensitivity illness along with the > fibromyalgia and cfids/cfs..> > That means you have to be careful to not have certain drugs used in > putting you to sleep, certain drugs at the dentist...and many more > medications. .> > Sheri>------------ --------- --------- ------