RemedySpot.com

Re: [HeidiLiane] New Years Day Traditions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's what I'm doing and thank you very much for your warm wishes. H

From: heidi <heidilhlokey>Subject: [HeidiLiane] New Years Day TraditionsHeidiLiane@gro ups.comDate: Friday, December 26, 2008, 6:26 PM

What is everyone's New Year's day Tradition.First of all i know we have a wedding coming up soon with one of our members did you get your ring yet?the date too?OK here is my husbandssmall steak since he cannot eat ham anymore nd I am allergic to pork then a saladrice and black eyed peas he told me they are suppose to bring you good luck and money.I havenot out even found that out top be true yet. I eat a small spoonful too cause beans disagree with me. we stay up see fireworks the night before. My folks in Indhave roast beef, salad, Yorkshire pudding and for desert lemon merguine pieso tell us yours. Heidi

Thanks Pam for the cyber celebratory drink. I enjoyed a toast with you and my fibro family. H

From: heidi <heidilhlokey>Subject: [HeidiLiane] New Years Day TraditionsHeidiLiane@gro ups.comDate: Friday, December 26, 2008, 6:26 PM

What is everyone's New Year's day Tradition.First of all i know we have a wedding coming up soon with one of our members did you get your ring yet?the date too?OK here is my husbandssmall steak since he cannot eat ham anymore nd I am allergic to pork then a saladrice and black eyed peas he told me they are suppose to bring you good luck and money.I havenot out even found that out top be true yet. I eat a small spoonful too cause beans disagree with me. we stay up see fireworks the night before. My folks in Indhave roast beef, salad, Yorkshire pudding and for desert lemon merguine pieso tell us yours. Heidi